1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

25th Anniversary of when the DREAM showed us all who was the REAL MVP (Video Tribute)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SPORTINPIXELS, May 25, 2020.

1. SPORTINPIXELS

SPORTINPIXELS Member

Below is my tribute (an audiobook) to the 25th anniversary of when Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon showed us all who was the REAL MVP.

Recently there have been so many basketball videos about other NBA superstars (and none on Hakeem). This is my attempt to remind us all how great Hakeem was. His performance against the Spurs in the 1995 Western Conference Finals has to be in the top 3 performances of all time in a playoff series.

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it.

If you like, I can keep sharing some more Rockets content I have made.

Dgn1, King1, pippendagimp and 7 others like this.
  2. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Austin Rivers had potential to make plays off of the post like days of old like Kenny Smith.

Someone needs to make tribute to hartenstein because hartenstein has potential to be like dream.

Hartenstein and rivers can work the old offense like back in the day only when given a chance.

SPORTINPIXELS likes this.
  3. SPORTINPIXELS

SPORTINPIXELS Member

Here you go: pre-poduction copy of the Hartenstein audiobook

IH Audio Book cover.png

D-rock likes this.
  4. D-rock

D-rock Member

Z Dog wannabe.

saleem likes this.
  5. pippsux

pippsux Member

NICE!!!!!!!!! Good job

6. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Hartenstein was a g league tournament mvp if I remember correctly.

Hartenstein and house good building pieces.

The growth potential of a g league forward and center is gonna be better than the potential of g league guard for sure.

7. SPORTINPIXELS

SPORTINPIXELS Member

Thank you!!! With all this recent 90s basketball talk, I hope videos like this can bring more attention to how dominant Hakeem's play was.