1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2018] Apple Event: September 12

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Sajan, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Picked up the Series 4 Apple Watch today, very nice. The screen size increase, though slight, is noticeable.

3. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I picked up my Xs yesterday and i'm digging it. hard to get use to not having a home button but I'll get there the screen is beautiful and the camera is a big step up from the 6s I was rocking.

4. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I think a big part of the apple appeal is the "apple ecosystem" and how they work well with each other. Relatively frictionless for the average person. That matters.

Sajan likes this.
  6. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Contributing Member

Got my Xs max yesterday and really liking it. Considerd going down a size from the 7 plus I’d been carrying and after initially getting the max worried I should have gotten the smaller Xs. It’s noticeably a tad narrower than the former plus but also noticeably a bit heavier. Last night I was definitely wondering if I’d made a mistake not gong smaller.

After having it a day don’t notice the weight and giant screen is excellent. The biggest thing I notice with the taller screen is reading and responding to email which is a big deal with a work phone.

7. Sajan

Sajan Member

The redesigned facetime app is so frustrating to use.
    Why is mute..flipping the camera..etc burried in a full screen menu?!?

[​IMG]