1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2017 "Harden why u do dis" Breh Draft

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Yung-T, May 31, 2017.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Are thou your brother's keeper? Breh killer

[​IMG]

2. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

I vote Jmc hes a great guy

#1342 Jmcballer88, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Jontro and daywalker02 like this.
  3. Jmcballer88

When does the matchups end?

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I'm votin' jmc and ftw, will explain in detail tomorrow.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think nobody understand the versatility and shooting of the Warriors of today.......at least I tried.

Lebron isn't going to fill the Draymond Role.

I give up..... I dun want to play any more. Let's wrap this up and go to the Finals

I vote JMC in the Finals

Reasons

I dun like the Lebron Artest tandem, seems weird to me. They are alike and they do not create space that well together. Needed Ray Allen

Gobert and Duncan tandem is a nice defensive one. I think a good front court.

Chris Paul and Lebron - I dun think it works out that well..... both have the same game, do not compliment each other the best

Mike Bibby has always been able to play alongside stars. Decent choice.

I feel this team chemistry is through the roof.

I like both guys bench equally.

Plus : At least there was fire in the heated argumentation with Yung T who would have gone to the CFinals.

Minus points of the whole Draft

Slow process - and that is a kind word - I would think Purgatory is the better word.

Disinterest in Judging

Not using the Coach's playbook

Lazy argumentation

Thanx. Peace Out. Champ of the Destiniy Draft! Honorary Co- Champion Jontro Costello.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Think you're underestimating how you have three youngins going against prime Artest, Bron, CP3 and two other tenacious defenders. Your guys would really struggle with this intensity. Size isn't a huge factor when his team has guys that can stand their own and also play elite help-D.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Today Ima not going to bother with you..... Warriors are not a defensive team first, they are balanced.

Most of you are defensive first teams. And some also filled the bench with Defense. That is too much.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Agreed, this was BY FAR the slowest draft of all time, no idea what happened.

Plus even less votes than usual, which was quite hard to underachieve.

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

This is 5vs5, not iso 1on1. Plus I don't think you want to compare Giannis and Porzingis to KD.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Sure.... you guys wait 4-5 days and then come up with the opinion you could have gotten in couple hours and pretend it is so well thought out.

Sorry I dun want to talk with you now. And I dun want to Ignore you..... so let it rest till another day.

Peace pipe?

11. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

How are Artest and Lebron similar and then CP3 and Lebron become similar? LOL

Artest and LBj are only similar in that they can guard multiple positions (which is a great thing). Lebron is an elite ball handler, creator and playmaker. Artest has none of that.

Cp3 and LBJ a problem? I think we have all watched enough NBA to realize you need two ball handlers to win. Just look at the Rockets with just James.

And no need to get worked over. It's all cool

Yung-T likes this.
  12. Jmcballer88

I honestly think Daywalkers team scared me the most then any other team

daywalker02 likes this.
  13. Jmcballer88

I also considered dropping dwade for ray allen

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Drafting was nice, glad this is over..... I dun want to be fazed by this any longer.

I am not made for this game.... maybe meet me at soccer Draft if there is one... 11 guys

I am here for fun, not serious basketball conversations.

We got enough threads for this.

16. Jmcballer88

Daywalker why you mad my babe

Jontro and Yung-T like this.
  17. lwqbulb

lwqbulb Member

Daywalker we need you back in the next draft. Come on cus!

Jontro and daywalker02 like this.
  18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

First, I know it's difficult to judge emotion when reading a post on the internet, so please realize that I'm not attacking you anyhow in the following paragraphs and am trying to calmly state my opinion:

Sorry it took so long, but I think it's better than what you guys did when voting during round1, not even thinking about the team's actual line-up, offense etc and using terms like "his team looks sexy" or "gut feeling".

Yea, it took too long for my vote, but at least I tried to have a clear vision of this matchup. This way no one gets screwed over.

And I honestly don't get why you are this mad, you reached the semis and lost vs a great team that has LeBron, CP3, prime Artest and other elite defenders.

You bashed me for my reaction to the lwqbulb thing and said I was belittling the opposing team, overrating mine etc, while I was actually giving detailed thoughts on offensive schemes, compared the versatility and tried to compare ppg etc.

But at the same time, you've been constantly talking negative about your opponents' teams and only talking positive about your team, no matter who is matched up against whom (for example Bron vs Porzingis or prime Artest vs Giannis), constantly change the criteria (praising your bench when it suits you, but on multiple occasions mentioning how bench barely plays when talking about opponents, others) or talk about bad 3pt shooting opponents when they actually have multiple guys with a better 3pt% than yours.

So please, calm down and accept that you can't win every round, we all have pretty even talent and especially in later rounds you mostly get matched up against well thought-out teams.

I know this draft was more frustrating than usual, with huge waiting times and a lack of judges, but you shouldn't **** on guys like me (I mean you even talked about putting me on Ignore for Fs sake, just because of a draft) just because you lost a round. Think about this rationally.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

My focus will shift to the Premier League Fantasy League again in August. In case someone is interested.

No judgin system only points!

Vaya con Dios, Amigos!

#1359 daywalker02, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

If you only wanted a Fantasy League, we can always do a simple NBA Fantasy League on ESPN, Yahoo etc.