1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2016 NFL Loser's Pool

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by leroy, Aug 5, 2016.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

The 2016 Loser's Pool is now open!

Training camps are open and it's time to start studying just how you'll get knocked out in Week 1!

1. Objective is to pick a team to lose each week. If they win or tie, you are eliminated.

2. You must get your pick in by the weekly deadline - before the first game each Sunday (even if you're picking the MNF game). Early (Thursday) games must be picked before they start.

3. If you fail to get a pick in, you will be assigned the biggest available FAVORITE.

4. You may not pick a team more than once. If the pool remains alive into the playoffs, all picks will be reset.

5. We play until there are no more. The last man or woman standing wins the entire pot.

6. There will be no negotiating an end until we are down to 5 players left. Then a vote will be taken, if those 5 so desire.

7. Entry fee this year is $51 (the extra $1 is to handle the fee for using this site). Fee must be paid prior to week 1. Any outstanding accounts will be canceled. All fees are to be paid via paypal. You can search me at paypal.com by using my email (leedoctoroff@outlook.com)

VERY IMPORTANT: WHEN MAKING YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT, MAKE SURE TO SELECT "SEND MONEY TO FRIENDS OR FAMILY". Any other option charges a fee to me. Last year, it cost the pool almost a full entry fee. I'm not responsible for making up the difference.

Get out there and recruit recruit recruit! The person that recruits the most NEW players will receive one free entry.

Get signed up (instructions are below) and good luck!

Lee Doctoroff
    leedoctoroff@outlook.com

Instructions for joining the pool entitled 'The No Homers Club'

I recently set up an online NFL Survivor Pool at runyourpool.com. If you are interested in joining the pool, please follow these steps:

1. Go to http://www.runyourpool.com/join/?id=44500

2. In the Join Password box, enter 'homers' (without the single quotes)

3. Fill out the form information, including a personal username and password. (Rest assured, this information will NOT be sold or utilized for spam email under ANY circumstances.)

4. Make your weekly pick, with the ability to change it right up until the weekly deadline.

It's that easy. If you have any questions, let me know.

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Bumping. Up to 50 entries (have more confirmed) which means pot is at least $2500.