1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

15th Annual Yahoo ClutchFans FFL - Leagues 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rockets34Legend, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

AHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH, FINALLY SOME FOOOOTBALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

15 YEARS DOING THIS AND GOING STRONG!

Damn, I just checked both leagues and we are at full capacity! Shhheeeeeeeet, that's ****ing awesome!

So I was thinking.....should we mix things up or leave everything the same? I wanted to see what my fellow league members have to say.......or we can leave everything like it is and get this party started!

Suggestions -

1) What do you think about removing a WR position to make it just 2?
    2) If you are down for question 1, what do you think instead to change WR/RB to WR/RB/TE or WR/RB/TE/QB?
    3) Should we remove the K position?
    4) Should we reduce the D position from 4 to 3?

The leagues have been updated with their draft dates and times. One change will be made.....removing two bench spots. I think there are too many, but that could change with my suggestions. Let me know what you guys think.....

#1 Rockets34Legend, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

No.
    n/a and definitely to 2QB
    No
    No

3. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Bro, I'm not interested in Football any longer and will not be watching anything except College Football. Can you remove me from this league and add someone else? Thanks. It was fun for many years, I'm just done with the NFL.

@Rockets34Legend

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

@Rockets34Legend if there are openings caused by departures for whatever reason... I'd be interested in joining. I draft horribly (constantly get C's from Yahoo) if that helps. :oops:

5. Rockets34Legend

@LonghornFan No worries, man. It's going to be sad to see you go. If you ever want to come back, let me know and I'll "find" you a spot. :)

By the way, is your team Chalupa Batman?

@NewRoxFan Just found you a home. It's all good....I've seen "A" draft reports and they suck by season's end.

Screw the analysts and just let the players show it on the field. :) I'll remove LF and send you the invite link.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Awesome, excited to join your league... thanks!!

7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Yes Chalupa Batman. Thanks bro, that was a fun league. PPR is always the best.

8. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

If yall need another player pm me. Ive been active for the last 5+ seasons

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

League 1, or whichever league I'm in needs replacements. There are 4-5, maybe 6 teams in that league that are on autodraft every single year. Those teams wind up carrying 2 defenses, 2 kickers, 2 qbs, and ruining the free agent pool.

10. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

- If you are going to change it, im ok with making 2 WR and a flex to WR/RB/TE, I dont like having 2 QBs in the starting lineup.
    - if you are going to removing bench spots, then I think you could reduce D to 3 players, im in league 2, btw.

11. Rockets34Legend

Zig, we'll see how this season goes. If it's the same thing, then I can remove them and open them up to the forum for replacements.

12. thejav

thejav Member

We need one more player on FFL 2

13. Rockets34Legend

Ahh, I wasn't aware.....it must of been today or yesterday they dropped.

Anyone who wants the spot, please email me rockets34life at gmail dot com.

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Last year, in league 1, the following teams did not draft. Due to the strange roster requirements in our settings these teams all carried 2 kickers and 2 defenses.

HOOP-T
    Natenay (now named Wattson)
    Redneck Rampage

I suggest you verify that those owners plan on being active. I doubt they even check their Yahoo accounts or have any idea they are in the league. Maybe see if anyone from Smeg's league wants to take their spots....

15. Rockets34Legend

Ahh, it was Nathan's Team that bailed due to not being able to make the draft. Couldn't he have pre-ranked or move some things around? Whatever.

I'll give it until 8/31 @ 12am. If no one joins for the last spot, I'll make the league public to fill it.

16. Rockets34Legend

Got it, thanks Zig. I'll send an email to the league to make sure they are playing.

I'm wondering from the Smeg league who would want to play? They all enjoy the molasses draft where it needs to take a few years to complete the 2014 draft.

17. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Lulz.

18. Rockets34Legend

E-mail has been sent to both League 1 and 2. Hope that will rule out some teams and we can replace them before the draft day / time.

19. thejav

thejav Member

I'm in for FFL 2

20. Rockets34Legend

thejav, what team are you in League 2?