1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

bigdaddy
Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2024 at 2:15 PM

Following 1

Followers 1

bigdaddy

Contributing Member, from Freeport Texas

Supporting Member
bigdaddy was last seen:
Apr 18, 2024 at 2:15 PM
    1. cml750
      cml750
      Keith, I appreciate your kind words. I just recently saw them on my public profile. You should never be afraid to proclaim the gospel of Jesus. You may be criticized for it but just remember it was prophesied that this would happen.

Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you.
      (1 John 3:13)

All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. (Mark 13:13)

Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven.
      (Matthew 5:11-12)

Charles Leatherwood
  • About

All sports

Signature

GO STROS
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now