1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera

Contributing Member, from New York

Awz Jul 1, 2018

1. josh_is_white
      josh_is_white
      i am intersted to kno how that tip jar bet works
    2. tmoney1101
      tmoney1101
      Carl - I doubt you will believe me, but I am also a top executive at one of the largest companies in the world. Now, if you would be so kind as to e-mail me your social security number we can start transferring monies into your bank accounts in short order, let me know.
    3. cmlmel77
      cmlmel77
      "Carl" - I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your posts, and I am curious about your actual identity. I doubt you will believe me, but I am top executive at one of the largest companies in the world, and if I can help me, let me know.
  • About

Signature

"Only an a-hole quotes himself on the internet."

- Carl Herrera
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now