1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin's critical turnover in Game 4

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TesseracT, Apr 27, 2014.

1. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

Mo Williams stepped out of bounds too. I figured he would cost the team. too bad Lin, the officials, and McHale are all clueless. If only one was, the series would be tied 2-2.

2. dragician

dragician Member

...and yet y'all despise Donald Sterling????

3. everyday eddie

Someone please tell me why on earth do we even chance it by putting the ball in his hands in crunch time?!!!

BamBam likes this.
  4. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

**** all this ****. **** Lin, **** that out of bounds call on Dwight when the ******* ********ing ref was standing right the **** there. **** the fact that that energized the crowd and then the Blazers as a result of that ****ty ass call. And again, **** Lin for choking that game away twice in the first ****ing place goddammit.

1 person likes this.
  5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Mchale and Jeremy Lin should be our first priority in the off-season to be shipped out.

1 person likes this.
  6. adammendoza4

adammendoza4 Member

Caused us the ****ing game!!! He also ALMOST caused us game 3! T.D saved his ass!

7. feihung316

feihung316 Member

harvard degrees are overrated

8. ihatekobe

ihatekobe Member

This guy is a f***** peice of ****.
    He sucks so bad. Why is he in the rotation? Why? We would have won if Lin didn't turn the ball over.
    F***

1 person likes this.
  9. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

I will pay $100 to ClutchFans tipjar if J.R. or someone else can produce a HOW-NOT-TO-PLAY BASKETBALL video (similar to Harden's matador defense) with JLin's Low-Lights.

Please accept my money.

10. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

i'm a lin fan and i fully support this post. s**t.

11. txn

txn Member

Can we just type

"Fxxk Lin"

from now on? Dont need to say anything, this dude is beyond the joke! How can you have dumb mistakes twice on a row o_O, Damn, NY Knicks fans are freaking laughing right now, although their team didnt make the playoff.

12. Tdugs710

Tdugs710 Member

Who cares if williams stepped out of bounds. You need the heads up to know people are behind you. Also, his careless ballhandling and just standing around dribbling for 15 seconds at a time really hurt us during that Trailblazer run.

13. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Mo Williams was definitely out of bounds. How can professional referees make mistake after mistake in a playoff game.

Lin is an idiot too. Why didn't he pass it off to Harden.

14. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

he really sucks....

15. cbs1507

cbs1507 Member

The worst part about that play is you can see the ref looking at the out of bounce line (as he should) but still neglecting to call out of bounce. That was the same ref that called out on Howard in OT. That's ****ed up...

16. Franchize

Franchize Member

JEREMY LIN TRADE HIS ASS MAN. THIS IS WHY I NO ONE BUYS HIS DAMN JERSEY

17. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

That blown call by the refs...with the Rockets up 2 with approx 27 seconds...was huge..before I join trashing Jeremy Lin...I want to say he is just freaking unlucky...really.

18. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

Someone wanna fill me in on what happened with Lin? I missed the entire game.

19. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Contributing Member

This is what I am talking about. This what that POS deserves. Great post Baqui.

1 person likes this.
  20. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I'm so sick of this piece of turd. All he had to do was call timeout. Mcfail for sticking him in as well. Please be gone from this team next year. Morey done messed up on this one.