1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Basketball Fantasy.....

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by rockHEAD, Dec 10, 2000.

1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

My fantasy is to get to sit courtside, without having to convince someone I am terminal...and those power dancers.... hehe
    sorry... another fantasy!

wow.. .congratulations bob and behad, thanks to you two, this great new forum. I say that, because Bob's name is in the subject and behad posted it. I guess, technically, it's congrats to behad, but bob's in the subject.. i gotta represent!!

Basketball Fantasies, Fanstasy Hoops, whatever you wanna call it... "The Dream" Forum... dream, fantasy... whatever..

happy posting.

I do have the right idea, don't I?
    also.. now we have to watch behad's post slowly drop down, then off, the BBS Hangout first page...

rH

------------------
    *** THIS SPACE FOR LEASE ***

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

My basketball fantasy would have to be:

The Rockets sign me to a 10-day contract. We are playing the hated Jazz. We trail 101-100 with 5 seconds left in the game. The game is in Utah. Karla Malone has just scored to give them the 1 point lead. The crowd is going nuts. The ball is inbounded to me. I dribble full speed to half court, where Stockton moves in for the steal. I pull off an awesome crossover, leaving Stockton grasping at air.

I am now at the free throw line and Malone is between me and the hoop. I lift off. Malone jumps. I keep rising while Malone starts descending. I sail right over Malone for the slam as the buzzer sounds.

The crowd is silent. Francis, Mobley and Dream lift me on their shoulders and carry me to the locker room.

And now back to reality [​IMG]

------------------
    When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view.
    -- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Having a little 2 on 1 with Brittany and Anna right smack dab in the middle of the Rockets court with the Rockets dancers doing cheers every time I "score".

[​IMG]

------------------
    Five to one baby, one in five...no one here gets, out alive.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'd settle for dribbling right at Stockton and stomping on his face after he flops, then rushing in at Malone and kicking him in the balls as he tries to take the charge.