1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[opinions] 2 Trades in EA Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by rusHour, Nov 15, 2005.

1. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

Im in a fantasy football league and have gotten hardly any production out of my RBs. Before this past week I had Fred Taylor, Duckett, and often dropped/added another RB (usually Perry, Bettis, or Taylor). But NEways, I recently made 2 trades within a couple days.

1st trade:
    sent away..................received
    Marc Bulger................Brian Westbrook
    Marvin Harrison...........Steve Smith
    Brandon Lloyd.............Drew Bennett

2nd trade:
    sent away...................recieved
    Alge Crumpler...............Jeramy Stevens
    Duckett......................Mike Anderson

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I personally think I made good additions and definately improved my team. Below is my before and after as far as the whole team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im tryin to make a push for the playoffs as I am currently 4-6 (last) in my division...there are 4 teams in 3 divisions. The records ahead of me are 8-2, 7-3, and 5-5. I personally think that I should have a better record that I currently have...injuries in my already weak RBs and under performing by Crumpler and Manning. I think Im set now for a playoff push but what do yall think?

#1 rusHour, Nov 15, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2005
  2. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

I think you did good on the trade. Hopefully Steve Smith will continue to put up the numbers he has been putting up the past few weeks. If so, you should be good to go. I think you got a bit weaker at TE, but that is ok, not a big trade off.

3. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

yea steve smith hopefully continues his season. 1st week I had with him he only have 30+ yards but everyone is due for an off week every once in a while.
    about TE, crumpler has averaged 4pts about the whole season for me. Im starting to think that having a TE is just a bonus. stevens and clark should fill the void just fine with td catches...I hope.

4. ejrodriguez

ejrodriguez Member

what defense should i use this week
    -Carolina or Chicago; they go head to head this weekend what do you guys think?