1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anybody Interested In Joining my private Fantasy Football League?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by DaneB, Sep 17, 2000.

1. DaneB

DaneB Member

Its run through Yahoo Fantasy and its absolutely free. If youre interested, just smeail me and I'll send you the details. It will be fun to have a bunch of Rockets fans all in one league.

[This message has been edited by DaneB (edited September 18, 2000).]

2. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Sounds erotic!!! PRIVATE FANTASY football......well the first two words do.

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

3. DaneB

DaneB Member

lol...no its not like dat.Its just that there is a public league that they design and then there is a private league that you can set up.