1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sandbox Fantasy Football League - join today

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fadeaway, Jul 23, 2000.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Hey folks. I recently created a Sandbox Fantasy Football league. There are still five open slots left, so you're all welcome to join.

Go to <A HREF="http://www.sandbox.com/sports/pub-doc/home.html">www.sandbox.com</A> and click on <U>Full Contact Football</U> to sign up and create a team. There will be an online draft on Aug. 5th at 8 am MST (10am EST).

The name of my league is "Men of Blood". Hope to see some of you there! [​IMG]

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel-boy.

[This message has been edited by fadeaway (edited July 23, 2000).]

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Ok i joined your league

------------------
    President of the Rockets/Raiders Fan Club

3. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Great. It's full now. Thanks for joining, people.. see you on the field.

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel-boy.