1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Jackson Music

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Aug 12, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Still going strong in 2020

2. OkayAyeReloaded

Supporting Member

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I believe I can prove to you that Diana Ross and Smokey Robinson are Michael Jackson's parents.

[​IMG]
    I am convinced that Diana Ross and Smokey Robinson are Michael Jackson's actual parents. That's why he was the talent in the Jackson family and why there were rumors that he was Evan Ross's father (they both look like Diana). Smokey would've been 18 and Diana 14 years old when Michael was born so Berry Gordy arranged to have the kid given to his old boxing buddy and fellow musician from Chicago, Joe Jackson, who he would fund leading to the formation of the Jackson 5. Joe had a big family where Michael would get everything he needs while training him to be an entertainer and Motown could protect their image by taking the child out of the picture.

It turns out the kid is a talent and as we all know the Jackson 5 make it to Motown, but even before that there were several documented instances of Diana Ross in Gary, Indiana such as at the school talent show where the Jackson 5 performed. She has said multiple times on live television that Michael is her baby/child, says she's doing it all for him, and joked about him playing her son in a future movie. She has also said publically she was in love with Smokey Robinson growing up, living on the same street as him in Detroit, which is odd because he had a girlfriend during that time who he later married. Diana also changed high schools around the time Michael was conceived (when she would have gotten pregnant). She was going to Cass-Tech to study home economics and Smokey also enrolled in an engineering college around this time, because they were soon to be parents and Motown hadn't broke big yet. A decade later the Jackson 5 auditioned for Motown in Detroit, then did a second performance at a Motown get-together at Berry's house, and Michael has stated that at that point Diana told them she wanted to take special interest in their career.

There's a movie called Double Platinum which stars Diana Ross and is about how she gave up her kid for her career and later reveals to the kid she's her mother when she sees that the kid has talent, then goes on to help her with her career which would parallel the real life story with Michael. Her daughter in the movie also wears a dress while performing that has the same sparkling blue design as the shirt Michael wore during his performance of Billie Jean at Motown 25, when he did the famous moonwalk and spin, and Diana wore an identical shirt when she performed with Michael throughout the 80's. It's written by Michael in his autobiography Moonwalk that he and the Jacksons lived with Diana Ross in Hollywood Hills when the Jackson 5 first signed to Motown and moved to LA, and her and Michael used to go out almost every day, just the two of them. This would have been when Diana Ross revealed to Michael she's his mom, he would've been about 10 years old and that's why he became quiet and shy from then on. (This wouldn't be her only time doing this, when she had a daughter with Berry Gordy she didn't tell her who her father was until she was 13.) Smokey Robinson also stated when he was leaving the Larry King interview shortly after Michael passed away that one of his fondest memories of Michael was when he used to go golfing at around 10 or 11 years old with him and Bobby Taylor, who is said to have discovered the Jackson 5 even though their first album at Motown was presented by Diana Ross.

This was also what Michael meant in the song Billie Jean when "this happened much too soon, she called me to her room". Diana was the one who said "I am the one, but the kid is not my son". She meant I am your mother but you're not my son, you're a Jackson now. Diana Ross is Billie Jean (Diana plays a character called Billie Holiday in 'Lady Sings the Blues' which came out a few years before 'The Wiz' with MJ). This is also what the song Dirty Diana is about, it's about Diana Ross the groupie who seduces Smokey Robinson, who she grew up on the same street as, conceiving Michael. Then there's the song Who Is It which is about a mystery person who abandoned Michael, and in the music video he holds a card that says 'Diana'. The song Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' also talks about how "if you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby" and again refers to the mystery Billie Jean character. He references Ain't No Mountain High Enough in the song Leave Me Alone and says "Don't you come walkin' beggin' back, mama". He also references Ain't No Mountain High Enough in the songs Baby Be Mine, Speechless, and Keep The Faith. This is all also why you see a weird sexual dynamic between Michael Jackson and Diana Ross but you will never actually see a picture or video of them making out.

Recently a video surfaced of Diana Ross singing You Are Not Alone to Katherine Jackson; just like how she probably used to sing Ain't No Mountain High Enough to Michael when he was living with her. This is seen in the aforementioned movie Double Platinum as well, Diana sings her lost daughter to sleep with a famous song. And in TMZ's video "The Last Time We Saw Joe Jackson" an old senile Joe says "I raised Michael, he's my son and Quincy Jones knows better. I don't talk about it, no way." He's defending the supposed fact that Michael is his son for a seemingly unknown reason, and even in past interviews he always emphasized "he's a JACKSON". During the week following Michael's untimely death, Joe when interviewed said he was doing great and the family was doing "pretty well", meanwhile Smokey Robinson went on the Larry King show and did an interview about what an amazing artist Michael Jackson was.

This theory explains why Michael not only looks like Diana Ross and has the same features and eyes as her, but also explains why his facial structure looks like Smokey's & their profiles and ears are completely identical, and why he was a musical prodigy who had the stage presence and songwriting abilities of his real parents (Diana, Smokey & Michael are the only three musicians besides the Beatles who have two stars each on the Hollywood Walk of Fame - one for being a member of their original groups and one to celebrate their success as a solo artist), as well as having a very soft voice which both Smokey and Diana (and Evan Ross!) have in common. Here you can see how much different his eyes looked from his brothers and how much they look like Ross eyes. Now you can see why his personality developed the way it did. It's why he acted like an orphan and called himself Peter Pan and built Neverland to help disadvantaged kids, why he isolated himself from his family and could never manage to have a normal relationship with women. It absolutely explains why he had such a severe identity crisis, and why he said he had no childhood since they were working him from the ripe age of 5 when he first showed the talent. And it explains why Diana Ross is second to Katherine Jackson in his will regarding who would take care of his children, and why Joe Jackson has been known to dislike Diana Ross. At Michael Jackson's public memorial the first person that comes out is Smokey Robinson reading a letter from Diana Ross, who writes that she's mourning so hard that she cannot attend the memorial and that Michael was "part of the fabric of her life". When Smokey speaks about MJ later he calls him his little brother, which would imply blood relative. In the movie Hitsville USA: The Making of Motown, Berry Gordy jokes with Smokey about how some of the babies that the groupies were having were Smokey's and that when he first saw the Jackson 5 perform Who's Lovin' You, Michael reminded him of a little Smokey. Also, the movie An American Dream was about the Jackson 5 and would've been propaganda to reinforce the coverup story.

So, it wasn't that Michael was ever trying to look like Diana Ross like people thought, he was actually displaying features and mannerisms that he INHERITED from her. Pay attention to one of the clips below where she said he has the same features, skin tone, and bone structure as her. Now you might say well Janet looks a lot like MJ, but growing up in his shadow she adopted many of his mannerisms and used makeup and plastic surgery to replicate his appearance (like Latoya did) but their vanity was merely deception. Joe and Berry branded and marketed the Jacksons a certain way to make Michael seem related, such as with the matching outfits and afros, but if you look at their features it's clear the only similarity to Michael is the way they smile (a learned trait). Michael has much more defined features and is rail thin like Diana Ross, and his nose and chin match Smokey's. Now it's clear why Joe told him he had a fat nose and singled him out so much with the abuse.

tinman likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member