1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All in the Family

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by deb4rockets, Jun 17, 2020.

1. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

That's what smart people do.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

No Worries, NewRoxFan and RayRay10 like this.
  3. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Really?
    Now you start in on his family.
    You're just precious aintcha...

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Use SAT in a sentence: I sat eating fantastic KFC while watching the bigly OANN.

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You mean the entitled kids being given jobs by Daddy?

Nepotism Barbie and her brothers will hopefully all be locked away with their daddy one day.

Eventually, their dirty dealings will catch up with them.

Invisible Fan, RayRay10 and CometsWin like this.
  6. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

1) cheater don jr, gummy eric and nipples mchuskyvoice all made the choice to be attack dogs for their dad...they chose to be public figures. nobody is going after barron or tiffany b/c they dont go after others.

2) trump goes after peoples families all the time...dont believe me, just ask lyin' ted's wife and dad. or ask that gold star mother who trump insulted.

gummy boy
    [​IMG]

i wonder if junior was cheating on his wife when they took this photo. i wonder what his kids think of him now.
    [​IMG]

wardrobe malfunction
    [​IMG]

#126 jo mama, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  7. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Eric Trump:-
    He graduated with a degree in finance and management, with honors, from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. Trump started accompanying his father to job sites and negotiations from a very young age.
    Yeah I guess he doesn't really deserve a job.
    DT jr. :-
    Trump Jr. was educated at Buckley School and the Hill School, a college preparatory boarding school in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, followed by the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, where he graduated in 2000 with a B.S. in Economics.
    Ivanka Trump:-
    After graduating from Choate in 2000, she attended Georgetown University for two years before transferring to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, from which she graduated c*m laude with a bachelor's degree in economics in 2004.
    Yep, all uneducated coat tail riders totally undeserving of jobs in Dad's organizations.

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I don't mind that last one...

Deckard, Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Totally educated coat riders, running Daddy's businesses. As for Ivanka, oh, her position in the White House and lack of expertise was surely well deserved. Make me laugh. Troll away.....troll away. The world is laughing at the clowns and circus act.

RayRay10, Invisible Fan and jo mama like this.
  10. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

1). I don't blame them standing up for their Dad - I know my kids would come in to bat for me.
    2). This about DTs family remember?
    3). Infidelity is a common occurrence in this day and age.
    4). You and others obviously have no idea how unbelievably petty y'all sound.

11. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Mods, please dump this obnoxious and petty thread.

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL, coming from a troll who idolizes an obnoxious petty President. I'm not the one responsible for leading the country down into the ground and reaping the benefits of tax dollar paid golf trips. His tweets to divide the country based on race and his blatant lies about the virus are as destructive and self-centered as it gets. His days are numbered. Start the countdown.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Strawman.

14. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

LOL

the11mingdynasty and RayRay10 like this.
  15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

nepotism barbie suddenly showing concern for single mothers... when it supports her daddy's desire to kill kids back in school.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Well, that's a bit sensationalized. Even the overly-careful paragon of child safety, the American Academy of Pediatrics, recommend that kids should be back in school.

https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...dren-to-return-to-schools-despite-coronavirus

Of course, it's also true. Minorities, women, poorer children, and especially single mothers will factually be hurt more than others if schools remain closed this upcoming school year. Not even really debatable.

Nook and B-Bob like this.
  17. PeppermintCandy

Ivanka Trump just plays White House advisor whenever it suits her mood and her brand, with no actual responsibilities. Hard to see why anyone would take what she says or tweets seriously.

Anyway, you can't really talk about reopening schools or any other places where a large number of people will congregate without some sort of systematic testing and contact tracing strategy in place.

It boggles the mind how ass-backwards this has become.

NewRoxFan likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The American Academy of Pediatrics... along with most people, only favor sending kids back to school *IF* and *WHEN* its safe, and only then. And right now, there is nothing that indicates it will be safe. Its certainly not safe right now.

And while single mothers and low income families are unfairly hurt by COVID-19, they are unfairly hurt by most things in this economy. Where was nepotism barbie when the discussion over a higher minimum wage was discussed? Or when affordable health care was discussed? Or does her concern only arise when daddy's political needs are involved?

deb4rockets likes this.
  19. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Coming from the “liberal internet censoring free (hate) speech” peanut gallery.

Such a snowflake.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They're all part of the same brand and they've meddled with government affairs enough to straddle being held accountable. That bit in Bolton's book about Trump manufacturing crisis to remove attention from Ivanka's China deal highlights the double dipping.

Then there's Jared....

deb4rockets likes this.