1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

25 year old man murdered in Georgia for jogging while black

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ThatBoyNick, May 6, 2020.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Incredible how people are still defending dem wite folk. It's like Trayvon Martin without the ridiculous SYG state law. Your tired boring scripts prove it.

Yes, I know Zimmerman half Mexican...that only means you hate black people more.

You racist ****ers know who you are.

Junebball and RayRay10 like this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You want to spread lies so I will call you out. Just because you cannot win an argument you are resorting to desperate attacks. Also you fail to represent the boot comment. I actually corrected that and said it is not true. I don't push misinfo on purpose, unlike yourself.

#1262 dachuda86, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Did yall ever stop to think that raging over viral videos is a waste of time and distraction to keep people from focusing on the depression we have entered?

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It is not a symbol of the alt right. They don't own the meme. Context matters. The pepe i used was a rockets pepe. Clinton used the pepe meme as a target for her support base to bash internet haters who were largely not alt right. Yall are getting facts about memes and internet culture from an old bat who probably doesn't know how to do anything beyond sending emails. Simply stunning yall eat up the **** she served yall to this day.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

6. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Execution won't be on the table.

A plea bargain is almost assured for Roddy since he will certainly be willing to testify against the McMichael, while the father and son may be too loyal to other.

Personally think the father should face the longest sentence. The son pulled the trigger, but it was the father that really created the situation.

edwardc and RayRay10 like this.
  7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The years have not bee kind to Blackadder..
    [​IMG]

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

u have been destroyed and exposed in this thread countless times for the low IQ racist that u are

Oh, so the alt-right racist is able to walk back some of his white supremacist propaganda about Arbery having boots and a hammer. How noble, clown

Like I said, practice what u preach and gtfo of this thread like u said u would coward.

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

racist using alt-right symbols, but trying to dress it up by saying it means something else...same thing racists try to do with the Confederate flag...nobody buys your BS

vlaurelio and RayRay10 like this.
  11. vlaurelio

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

That wasn’t the issue with the hammer post. The point is where you assimilate and get your information from is the issue.

13. vlaurelio

Kevin Gough, an attorney for Bryan who could not be reached Thursday, has said his client committed no crime, was no vigilante and would be the state's "star witness."

what you say Atty @dachuda86

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

Roddy will be singing like Whitney Houston on the stand hitting all sorts of high notes in order to not go down with the McMichaels

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Great breakdown

16. Buck Turgidson

Is it really that incredible?

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I've ignored the ignoble and remark from the replies.

Outside the boards, I don't like calling Republicans a party of White Supremacists....It makes all Americans look bad.

But the evidence is mounting like piles of recyclable garbage in Chinese ports.

RayRay10, Buck Turgidson and jiggyfly like this.
  18. edwardc

edwardc Member

We been in a depression for 3 years now we not just entering one.

19. Reeko

Reeko Member

20. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...you know...

...the thought HAD crossed my mind in all of this, to ask just how many successful "citizens arrests" these McMichael characters had conducted...

...I mean, if there was this sudden spike of crime in the area and all that was so uncommon for that neighborhood...:confused:

...figures.

...so the both of them sucked at being law officers AND concerned citizens...:rolleyes:

#1280 mdrowe00, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Reeko and RayRay10 like this.