1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The president of United States is pushing conspiracy theories that Joe Scarborough killed his intern

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, May 20, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Right back at chu!

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Man, look at those linebackers’ shoulders!

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You're a very creative thinker!

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Everything there is to know about you in 6 words.

dobro1229 and jiggyfly like this.
  6. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Could you be more of a beta?

Nook likes this.
  7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Man he is starting to troll at the level of Trader.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

More like he is an Omega.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. edwardc

edwardc Member

She told the truth and nothing but the truth.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Ironically he was on Mike Tyson's side of the former boxer's rape case.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Thank you for your kind words!

This Scarborough murder thing is starting to get intriguing. I definitely think something is up there. I'd love to see an investigation to bring justice to the killer and closure to the victim's parents.

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I know your parents must be proud. You’ve finally made it in life by trolling an internet forum anonymously and deserve all the prestige that comes with it. Congratulations! I strive every day to make such great contributions to the human race as you have done here.

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So.... police investigated and determined no foul play was involved. The medical examiner determined she died on a Thursday and no foul play was involved. Scarborough was not in Florida on that Thursday. What needs to be investigated?

The President is the one causing grief to the parents by continuing to promote his unfounded theory.

jiggyfly, RayRay10, Blatz and 2 others like this.
  15. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

It isn't anywhere near as funny as Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK, i give this a C+

Invisible Fan likes this.
  16. adoo

adoo Member

(The intern) Klausutis' widower, T.J. Klausutis, took action in private last week, writing to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and asking him to remove Trump's tweets.

Via email: jack@twitter.com

Mr. Dorsey:

Nearly 19 years ago, my wife, who had an undiagnosed heart condition, fell and hit her head on her desk at work. She was found dead the next morning. Her name is Lori Kaye Klausutis and she was 28 years old when she died. Her passing is the single most painful thing that I have ever had to deal with in my 52 years and continues to haunt her parents and sister.

I have mourned my wife every day since her passing. I have tried to honor her memory and our marriage. As her husband, I feel that one of my marital obligations is to protect her memory as I would have protected her in life. There has been a constant barrage of falsehoods, half-truths, innuendo and conspiracy theories since the day she died. I realize that may sound like an exaggeration, unfortunately it is the verifiable truth. Because of this, I have struggled to move forward with my life.

The frequency, intensity, ugliness, and promulgation of these horrifying lies ever increases on the internet. These conspiracy theorists, including most recently the President of the United States, continue to spread their bile and misinformation on your platform disparaging the memory of my wife and our marriage. President Trump on Tuesday tweeted to his nearly 80 million followers alluding to the repeatedly debunked falsehood that my wife was murdered by her boss, former U.S. Rep. Joe Scarborough. The son of the president followed and more directly attacked my wife by tweeting to his followers as the means of spreading this vicious lie.

[​IMG]
    Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

When will they open a Cold Case on the Psycho Joe Scarborough matter in Florida. Did he get away with murder? Some people think so. Why did he leave Congress so quietly and quickly? Isn’t it obvious? What’s happening now? A total nut job!

3:54 AM - May 12, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

54.5K people are talking about this

[​IMG]
    Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

“Concast” should open up a long overdue Florida Cold Case against Psycho Joe Scarborough. I know him and Crazy Mika well, used them beautifully in the last Election, dumped them nicely, and will state on the record that he is “nuts”. Besides, bad ratings! #OPENJOECOLDCASE

3:38 AM - May 4, 2020

57.9K people are talking about this

[​IMG]
    Donald Trump Jr.

✔@DonaldJTrumpJr

What show is Joe going to go on to discuss Lori Klausutis? https://twitter.com/MSNBCPR/status/1255956799330701313 …

MSNBC Public Relations

✔@MSNBCPR

Tomorrow in a @Morning_Joe exclusive, former Vice President @JoeBiden joins @JoeNBC, @morningmika & @WillieGeist to respond for the first time to the recent allegation of sexual assault.

3:26 PM - Apr 30, 2020

4,590 people are talking about this

My request is simple: Please delete these tweets.

vlaurelio and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. adoo

adoo Member

My request is simple: Please delete these tweets.

I’m a research engineer and nota lawyer, but I’ve reviewed all of Twitter’s rules and terms of service. The President’s tweet that suggests that Lori was murdered — without evidence (and contrary to the official autopsy) — is a violation of Twitter’s community rules and terms of service. An ordinary user like me would be banished from the platform for such a tweet but I am only asking that these tweets be removed.

I am now angry as well as frustrated and grieved. I understand that Twitter’s policies about content are designed to maintain the appearance that your hands are clean you provide the platform and the rest is up to users. However, in certain past cases, Twitter has removed content and accounts that are inconsistent with your terms of service.

I’m asking you to intervene in this instance because the President of the United States has taken something that does not belong to him — the memory of my dead wife — and perverted it for perceived political gain. I would also ask that you consider Lori’s niece and two nephews who will eventually come across this filth in the future. They have never met their Aunt and it pains me to think they would ever have to “learn” about her this way.

My wife deserves better.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Timothy J. Klausutis, Ph.D.

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trump continues this...

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

When you have lost the editorial board of the Wall Street Journal...

DVauthrin and RayRay10 like this.
  20. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

This is just disgusting and completely uncalled for. I hope Joe and the widow take civil action against Trump for this.

DVauthrin likes this.