1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone Start a Franchise Lately?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Le$$, May 26, 2020.

1. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I have with Live 19. Its funny rockets are 3-0.

My team is So good man, did a draft with all teams.

C- Nurkic - Ivica Zubac
    PF - Tobias Harris - Bam Adebeyo
    SF - Kwawi Lenard, Justin Holiday,
    SG - Danny Green, Joe Harris , Josh Hart
    PG - Fred Van Fleet , Patti Mills

Harden is actually playing in Canada hes on the Raptors, who are the 2nd best team in the east lol.
    Actually had a problem went into OT With the Lakers, because Ben Freaking Simmons is boss as a single option in this game, he tore me up with 43 points, but came up with the win thou.

Anyone start one lately? with who on it? 2k or Live

2. PhiSlammaJamma

Frank Viola has been killing me in Super Mega Baseball 3. I cannot beat the Twins.

3. Buck Turgidson

The master of the circle change.

I though this was about an actual physical franchise. So no, I can't help you.