1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Moron] Stupid Trump Tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jan 2, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

So the bar has been set so low that we should want the president of the United States to play golf more so we don't have to see tweets like this...

RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Os Trigonum

Do you want to say something about this tweet for being inaccurate?

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. NewRoxFan

Memorial Day, trump retweets his own "OBAMAGATE!" tweet, threatens to move the rnc convention because the state's governor seemed more concerned about the lives of NC citizens than trump's convention, spouted a few new campaign slogans he is testing... then some staffer tweeted a few stock photos of trump remembering it was Memorial Day.

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

Wow... trump is now whining about the media and defending his playing golf twice this weekend, oblivious of how that would be seen on a Memorial Day weekend when the U.S. hit the 100,000 mark for COVID-19 deaths, despite the hypocrisy of his many attacks on President Obama for playing golf at times of emergency. But that's trump in a capsule... selfishly always thinking only of himself and ignoring how others think about what he says and does, acting the victim (gee... I really feel; sorry the president of the US couldn't play golf in three whole months because this darn deadly pandemic!).

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump's retweeting someone making fun of Biden wearing a mask. Great response below it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. NewRoxFan

No surprise that trump and Britt Hume think someone setting a good example and doing the right thing is a bad look...

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  7. CCorn

CCorn Member

Yeah, I look dumb in my mask too. But because I’m young and healthy I could be a carrier and want to protect the others I come in to contact with.

Our president raw dogged p*rn stars while married so I can understand why that’s not his thing.

8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I think I wear mine well...

20200523_153706.jpg

Reeko, mikol13, jiggyfly and 5 others like this.
  9. NewRoxFan

Doesn't matter how many times trump gets called out for lying he repeats and doubles down on the lie as he attempts to distract or make excuses about his own incompetence and keep hold of the presidency...

No evidence of significant mail voting fraud...

Previous version of this disproven trump lie were directed at President Obama, so odd he now elevates Joe Biden to the presidency, but no matter,

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

If there was only one reason, and one reason alone to not vote for donald trump... the fact he has done this more than once, and caused similar pain to other people, all for his own political and personal gain. I don't care what tax cut, or what supreme court judge you favor... trump is reprehensible and he needs to be voted out of the office so that he and his vile family need to be made a historical footnote to what can happen when political interests are elevated above all else...

The husband of the woman trump is spewing lies about...
    https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...faa205b1364518c15b3/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

TheFreak, RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

EY8Vm-JXQAA7E42.jpeg

Reeko, Rashmon, jiggyfly and 3 others like this.
  12. Buck Turgidson

Is that actually Biden with the black mask? He looks like a badass. Mad props.

The guy in the bowtie...not so much.

13. Buck Turgidson

I'm fairly certain that Plato would stick Trump way back in the back of his cave.

14. NewRoxFan

This is obviously in response to the outrage over trump's offensively inhumane tweets and retweets about Joe Scarborough and the woman who died. No remorse for his actions, rather further shameless attacks for his own political gain.

At some point you'd think melania or ivanka would step up...#bebest

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

I imagine twitter has been deluged with complaints... imagine, this all caused by the current president of the United States.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I am calling BS. Twitter aint doing a damn thing about this, while the Criminal in Chief is still in office.

AleksandarN and RayRay10 like this.
  17. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...well...

...if in all this madness the Donald does somehow manage to drain the Twitter swamp...

...nah, I ain't gonna say it...

...we can do so much better than this...and certainly without the Donald's "help"....

#2617 mdrowe00, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
  18. Buck Turgidson

What brand of sunglasses is Biden wearing?

Not Raybans...

19. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

We're number 1! USA! USA! USA!

[​IMG]
    Biden might want to use gray or something. Black makes it look like there is a void in his face.

No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  20. NewRoxFan

This should be a constant question at every press conference. And ivanka and melania should be asked this question as well...

RayRay10 likes this.