1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Root Sports

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by DaChamp, Mar 15, 2015.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Root sports sucks. On Fox sports you can stream games with Fox Sports Go. Wish we still had Fox sports.

2. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Gotta think root will eventually get here. It's the future (or present) in how people access media, and directv/AT&T has more than enough capable infrastructure to get it done.

The only good thing about being out of the FSSW partnership is that they were always playing second fiddle to the Dallas teams because that's where the crux of the network was based (even when they rebranded as FSHouston). The majority of the carriers of the network outside the Houston area were getting the Dallas feed.

3. DaChamp

DaChamp Member

So went to cancel my DirecTV this weekend. I'm probably one of the few left that still have DirecTV. Took a close look at my bill, which I hadn't done in a while. The RSN fee is now $9.99 per month!?! I'm assuming almost all of that is for AT&T Sportsnet Southwest. Not sure when it changed. Curious how much Comcast charges?

4. PhiSlammaJamma