1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Seems like an unnecessary thing. There are other ways to love your children. And if you did this then hey I am sure there was no weird notion involved and for most dads it isn't like that. That's not what I am saying, Anyway no offense meant and sorry if that rubbed you the wrong way.

2. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

You are not a Democrat I believe. I am and one and a lot of Democrats who love Sanders.
    I guess Fox News or someone told you this?

3. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Anti-Trump is the only chance. From what I have read no recent major candidate has won with such a lack of enthusiasm. Hopefully this will happen. In addition with the sexual assault charge and his opposition to healthcare for all and apparent fear of debate and making public appearances it is hard to see it not declining further.

4. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

None.

Sure , its a felony to falsify a report such as that ..... but the honest answer is No , men have no protection outside going to court and being acquitted. Nothing is going to happen to the accuser even if the man isn't found guilty - Notice I didn't use the words found or proven innocent.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He isn't a democrat bro. He is trying to hijack the party. He only uses it for convenience. He has long been an independent. Very obvious he uses the party.

6. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

Welp, let’s put this to rest. This appears to be Russian propaganda.

7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Something doesn’t add up. First she supports Biden work on woman’s rights and is anti russia and then something happens and she is pro Russian and says Biden assaulted her. It is like two completely different woman,

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shocking that she used to be a champion of Biden's fight against sexual assault until 2018 and then she took on a completely different political persona. This tweet was really strange:

[​IMG]

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Ipaman?
    FC?
    Nick?

Any comment?

Sanders needs to distance himself from the people pushing this story if he ever wants to be taken seriously again.

This is especially funny.

It's the left equivalent of the deep state.

It's amazing that they ignore that she made allegations earlier and never mentioned this and are now acting like she is just talking about any of this.

baller4life315 and ipaman like this.
  10. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

i had my opinion about biden and his treatment of women and young girls before this reade news so it doesn't change much frankly. that said, i always support the victim and it should be investigated fully. if found to be a hoax or a conspiracy, she should draw charges of some kind. funny thing is biden agrees with my sentiment.

jiggyfly and dachuda86 like this.
  11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

That Medium article employs many right wing tactics such as making a mountain out of a mole hill for her simply changing her middle name and then her last name because she married and trying to paint that as suspicious. Basically they took the worst most conspiratorial take on any actions she did in her life.

Another part that seems disengenous is the article painting her as "praising Joe Biden" when she typed this in an article she wrote in 2009:

"I should know what an abuser looks like. After all, I was working for then Senator Joseph Biden, who sponsored the Violence Against Women Act. But domestic violence is an equal opportunity offender."

That can very much imply that she knows what an abuser looks like because she knows Joe Biden. To spin it as her praising Joe is a odd take in my opinion.

Again, these same tactics would be criticized as right wing dismissal of abuse of women if a right wing publication wrote this.

I've always stated that we shouldn't ALWAYS believe women. Hence why I wasn't 100% convinced by Ford's allegations on Kavanaugh but I'm not going to drag her character through mud with half assed talking points about changing last names because she married as if it's some grand consipracy on her part as a life long con artist.

ipaman and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Believe all prepubescent girls... I mean women.. Believe all women.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That mountain is called usually legit complaints that the left are closing their eyes to and burying their heads in sand.

ipaman likes this.
  14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

With this lockdown business, I'm ready for Pizzagate or the storming down of any junk food or fine dining establishments

Nook likes this.
  15. fchowd0311

I do find it very ironic that multiple posters who have called me conspiratorial for stating that the DNC has biases and enough clout to sway mainstream media content are claiming that the Joe Biden's accuser might be a secret Russian asset.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you read that medium article?

17. fchowd0311

Yes, did you read my post about it a few posts above?

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

It's amazing that you ignored everything else in the article and focused on the things you did.

What about the other times that she praised Biden since you are going to try and paint that tweet as somehow painting Biden as the abuser.

Really?

Are you trying to spin that and have anybody take you seriously?

How about the tactics of the people claiming Biden should get out of the race because of these allegations?

The reason why they went into her name changes id because she was posting things under different names so they had to address that when posting her tweets and articles.

No where did they paint her as life long con artist, why do you continue to twist things?

19. fchowd0311

It wasn't a tweet which makes me question if you read the article. That statement came from an article she wrote.

I never said Biden should get out of the race because of this allegation. You are just debating a caricature of what you percieve to be a "crazy Bernie bro" and lashing it out on me.

Her name changing mostly happened in the early and mid 2000s before social media became mainstream. It was merely her changing her middle name and then changing her last name because she married. That is common behavior of millions of Americans.

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What mainstream media is claiming she is a russian agent?