1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Amen.

You think the dems may rig their convention to hoist up Cuomo?

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Bruh, you gotta run someone stronger than Biden to oust Trump. Trump's support is growing even with the **** hitting the fan. Biden can barely string a statement together and it's never coherent. The dems problem is they are addicted to twitter politics and this has led to a general detachment from working class America. Somehow they've lost that side of the party to the Republicans, and it's insane to think a billionaire could be pulling them in, but his dumb act is working.

3. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Anybody
    Other
    Than Trump

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  4. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Behavior prior to and following these allegations absolutely matters when assessing whether or not somebody’s actions are politically motivated, which is what appears to be the point you’re trying to make.

I’m assuming your main point is about timing. That the timing of her coming forward prior to a SC confirmation suggests it was politically-motivated. That, and you clearly don’t believe her.

I’m saying this woman has subjected herself to a ton of pain and stress all for what seems to be the simple reason of telling her story. She isn’t connected to dirty money, big DNC donors or asked for any favors. She hasn’t attempted to profit from this experience. So, yeah, it matters.

Something probably did happen to her, and that’s very unfortunate, but I’m not surprised at the outcome given that these claims are 30+ years old with very limited evidence.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I was dubious about Ford but once she testified I believed that something happened to her.

IMO the slogan that all women should be believed is stupid, women can lie just as well as men, they should be heared and their stories should be taken seriously.

The huge difference between Ford and this person is that that this person never made these new allegations when she initially came out, thats a huge red flag IMO, why anyone do that?

I am not saying she is lying but there is no reason for Biden to do anything based on these allegations.

Do men have no protections from allegations?

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You're using a daddy-daughter dance as an "awkward ****" example? Seriously? A father taking his 8 year old daughter to a dance with a number of other fathers is "awkward ****"?

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Creepy dating situations with daughters? Have you ever seen the weird **** going on there? My point is that there are weird dad daughter issues. But Trump saying his daughter is attractive really isn't anything too far out. It is lewd how he did it. Which is Trump. He's a nasty dude. Again I don't vote for the guy so I could give af mate. But Biden, Biden man... he's a sick dude who touched a girl's nipple on camera. I don't know why you feel the need to bring up Trump on an issue that is about Biden being a sicko. Go on and bash Trump, but it doesn't change the Biden is one sick cookie.

8. bobrek

The only thing I an questioning in my response to you is why you would think a father going to a dance with his 8 year old daughter is "awkward ****". Fathers around the USA do it all the time.

9. Nook

Nook Member

Most men don’t go around smelling the hair of women that are not their spouses... but yes I agree that discussing your daughters t*** or saying you would date her or discussing the pleasure of sex is way off the creepy meter.

joshuaao, jcf and dachuda86 like this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I think a dad and his daughter shouldn't be playing out dating scenarios.

jcf likes this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

Nothing really “rapey-rapey” about Biden as far as I know. He is in his mid 70’s and this is the first rape claim against him and it is by a woman that in the past said he violated her personal space with no mention of rape.

What we know is that he doesn’t respect the personal space of women or children and it has made some people uncomfortable. That isn’t the same thing as rape.

The other one had his wife under oath in a deposition claim he raped her while married.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think you are just projecting your own creepiness if you.think a father daughter dance is creepy.

13. bobrek

Yeah, because a father and his 8 year old daughter going to a dance where there are dozens of other fathers and their 8 year old daughters is clearly a "dating scenario". This has to be one of the more inane takes ever on this board and that's saying a lot.

joshuaao and jiggyfly like this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

If I felt that way, then I'd be pro creepy dating scenarios for dads who have clear psycho sexual issues with their daughters.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Go read Jung. Probably too advanced for you but check it out some day.

16. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Per you those who support Sanders are in a cult. It can't be that they find Sanders an "inspirational Obama?JFK/Lincoln" type. I find Sanders inspirational and so do millions of other Americans. I assume you don't. Therefore per you we are not "sensible adults (who) can look at facts".

You can't be in a Biden cult because you support Biden and I assume, like most Democrats do not find him "inspirational".

Oh, well.

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You know that Sanders isn't a democrat? He's loathed by the Dems.

18. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I disagree with Bernie on everything, but I have to give him credit for A) his unwavering consistency over the years (Ron Paul-like in terms of sticking to his convictions no matter the public mood) and B) His impact on shifting the public dialogue towards his viewpoint. For that, he has earned a passionate following of people. I myself find these people to be ignorant, gullible, and lacking in life experience, but they are passionate nonetheless.

Biden has no passionate supporters whatsoever. He is at his best when he is hidden from public view. Honestly, the guy looks like death warmed over. The enthusiasm gap will hurt Dem voter turnout in November... which of course will be falsely blamed on GOP voter suppression, but will really be the result of no one being passionate for Dentures McShaky.

cml750 likes this.
  19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Normally yes. We also have to remember that almost all of presidential history consists of boring, old white dude presidents. I’m counting on anti-trump votes to be sky high to prevent a second term.

20. bobrek

Go have kids. See how easy it is to love your daughter(s) and take them to Daddy/Daughter dances. Probably too difficult for you, but perhaps some day.

Nook likes this.