1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Silver: Yao is "extremely hot" right now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Oct 8, 2019.

1. meh

meh Contributing Member

Why is a D&D discussion in GARM? I know theres no basketball to talk about but still, if you want to talk crap abou Yao's political views and who's to blame for ths crap we are all in there are better places to do so

Deckard likes this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

what was the whole story about yao's mum's recipe and all that they were advertising when it first opened? all fabrication? damn you yao and your secretive government

3. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

I read this thread once. So high I thought he had the fever this time. RIP Yao

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this thread is actually old, back when china was angry at morey

when a government cares about what a foreign sports team's manager's opinion on politics
    instead of taking care of the environment or protecting wild life

5. tinman

Supporting Member

I absolutely believe Humans are the root cause

look at Clutchfans and so called humans who don't know a damn thing about Rockets history and trying to criticize people who have more knowledge than they can ever DREAM of

if they want to do endanger themselves by doing dumb stuff on tik Tok to get likes from Russian trolls, then I don't care about them

@Os Trigonum

Judgement Day wasn't a bunch of robots stomping on skulls

It's dumb humans slaughtering live animals that shouldn't be eaten in seafood market

Mother Nature went sky net on everyone , take a clue

6. tinman

Supporting Member

Of course not. Like Michael Jordan Steakhouse. MJ isn't in the kitchen broiling steaks.

macho GRANDE and Lawlruschang like this.
  7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Our government hasn’t done any better... Worse, in fact. Misdirection and lies from the beginning of this. Misinformation...

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Seems that way BUT.... do I need to remind you why the entire world has to do anything at all...

C H I N A
    H N
    I I
    N H
    A N I H C

9. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

You are free to leave. I highly recommend China, I heard they have zero new cases of Coronavirus and that it’s way better than the US.

It’s good for both of us. China gets more free labor, and the average intelligence of all US citizens increases.

pantherheat1022 and s3ts like this.
  10. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

If you truly think the two are comparable, you're delusional.

Did we kick all the journalists out, for starters? No?

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

why don’t you lads take these umbrages to the D&D forum?

12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I missed the chance to say back in October, I don't give one flying iota **** what Yao Ming thinks of the Chinese government. **** them and him too if he supports them.

Blatz, SamFisher, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Pretty sure you are not allowed to enter China right now. They have a restriction placed on foreigners due to the Corona virus

14. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

So...Morey supported Hong Kong protest but received backlash from China, which resulted in loss of million dollars in Chinese sponsors. Chinese people were mad at him over.... just a freaking twitter statement which is just simply about Morey's supporting Hong Kong's democracy.

To Chinese people, how about you caused a huge problem to the world? You started this virus which caused loss of a lot of human lives. You made us angry and put the world at danger. You killed live animals that has the infections. You are incompetent.

I am standing with Morey forever!!!! ....and I support democracy.

15. s3ts

s3ts Member

people who are supporting the Chinese government right now are simply stupid.

in China, it is illegal to be affiliated to a banned religion. a religious gathering is punishable.

in China, you can be killed by the government for having a political affiliation.

China executes more people than any country in the world, even per capita.

you can't be so nationalist, so racist beyond measure, that you can't even criticize your government. that's worse than the KKK at this point.

pantherheat1022 and Nook like this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah no... sh1tty Trump is better than the CCP.... he doesn’t have concentration camps, people are not regularly disappearing in the middle of the night and churches are not being raided.

I think it is fair to say you have never spent any appreciable time in China.

pantherheat1022 and RustyHarden like this.
  17. meh

meh Contributing Member

This thread is old and is in regards to the Morey tweet issue. However, someone bumped it up and connected it to the corona virus which is a separate issue. If you read my post and when I made it, it's clear I'm talking about the latter not the former. Because Morey's tweet was a Rockets issue. the corona virus as it pertains to Yao is not.

tinman likes this.
  18. tinman

Supporting Member

We still haven’t heard from Yao

19. riko

riko Member

They fear people will bring in a virus that they started?

pantherheat1022 and Little Bit like this.
  20. riko

riko Member

China, Iran and North Korea are such tolerant regimes.

tinman likes this.