1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Iko bomb: Rockets working Out Luc

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Mar 5, 2020.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

pretty sure that was a story post. You could tell from the image. Stories look different than IG posts. Plus, I don't think he's ever once posted a text "poster" on his ig feed before. It clutters his Fashion posts.

2. macan

macan Member

is look ma booty's shoulder 100% now or not?

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

yes it was a story post but it was taken down/deleted. story posts auto delete after a day. it was only up for a short period of time (not even close to 24 hrs) once twitter kept re-posting it and people kept speculating

4. heypartner

It wasn't about basketball

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

ok you've made that clear what you think in a few posts now lol

its speculation from all angles

6. heypartner

And I saw it at 14 hours, so...could have easily auto-deleted.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

auto delete doesn't happen before 24 hrs

8. heypartner

Yeah, I'm sure if there are Fashion BBS's out there for fashion lines of celebrities, their thread of his story post isn't talking basketball.

It's only a thing for fans, because they made it about themselves at basketball sites.

#88 heypartner, Mar 5, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  9. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

I've been wanting this signing ALL SEASON, but the dude just needs to be healthy. If nothing else, I love the idea of him being close and good to roll by next season so we can sign him for the minimum. He'd be an ideal fit with our team on both ends. Rob Covington Light (very light, but still in that mold)

10. Matt78777

Matt78777 Contributing Member

hope they sign a healthy moute, cut hartenstein, then sign another wing, cut Chandler, and save money on plane/hotel accomodations now that you don't have to worry about 7 footer beds and chairs.

11. AXG

AXG Member

If he's healthy again, it's a no brainer. However, there is no playing time available unless they cut one of the new guys

12. lionaire

lionaire Member

I think it'll be DC tbh

13. heypartner

I know; I said that earlier. I'm saying it was up for 14 hours (AT LEAST), so I'm sure he just let it expire and didn't pull a Cupcake.

Fans just like drama, and it wasn't even about basketball, so makes sense they'd confuse an IG post with a Story and spread the idea he deleted his "Though of the Day", rather than clicking his stories to see it's still there, until 24 hours.

14. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

This dude was horrible after his injury. His playoff performance was abominable. Even after an offseason to recover, he was still terrible. Not buying into the "now that he has had time to heal..." argument.

BUT I CAN HOPE CAUSE THAT **** IS A RENEWABLE RESOURCE @DreamShook

beardsanity713 and DreamShook like this.
  15. bmelo

bmelo Member

Great. Even as a locker room presence, and practice body. If Harden and WB practice against Luc and Covington they will play better against Kawhi and such

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

I don't think it actually auto expired. I meant to go read it myself on his IG, which was well within the 24 hr window

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

HOPE IS FREE! SPEND THAT SH-T!
    [​IMG]

Louka likes this.
  18. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Did they end up actually doing this? I remember being excited when it was reported they were bringing them both in, then disappointed that it wound up only being Thabo.

HP3, D-rock and DreamShook like this.
  19. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Same...He was supposed to be a part of the players only workout but ended up not going. I just don't think the guy has been healthy.

lilbird20 and DreamShook like this.
  20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Okay wow. I thought Luc was there at minicamp with Thabo, but Rockets went with Thabo. I had no Idea Luc ended up not going.. It makes this latest workout hit a little different.

HP3 likes this.