1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Netflix] Narcos Mexico

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Beezy, Feb 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Beezy

Beezy Member

Season 2 is out. I know what I'm watching this weekend.

body slam and Andre0087 like this.
  2. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Just finished. Bing watched over the weekend including staying up way too late last night.
    Season 2 is fantastic

Big MAK and Andre0087 like this.
  3. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I'm two episodes in. I'll probably watch 2-3 per night for the rest of the week. It was a slow ep 1, but ep 2 brings you all the way back in. I was really interested in the Matamoros connection seeing as it is minutes away from my house.

4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Almost finished with season one, I really like it. The guy who plays Pablo is dead on

5. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I'm in 3 episodes in Season 2. The first was amazing, and this one shows potential, so I can't wait to finish it...

6. Beezy

Beezy Member

Finished season 2. Quite good but less tension/suspense compared to earlier seasons. Season 3 should be interesting. Felix Gallardo isn't as interesting as the Columbians or the plaza bosses, so I'm glad we're mostly done with his storyline.

Yung-T likes this.
  7. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

I hope they continue making additional seasons because they would be epic showing the cartel wars that took place after what occured in season 2.

Yung-T likes this.
  8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

9. Beezy

Beezy Member

Narcos Mexico - The Final Season - November 5

RasaqBoi likes this.