1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So the Astros 2017 title is tainted

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by rockets13champs, Nov 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

They do, our old cheater! LOL and hey dont forget...we cheated as a team and yes we did do it part of 2018 also so Gerrit was here.....

theoldblood and RayRay10 like this.
  2. Handles

Handles Member

Hey don't give Cole credit he didn't win no ring. He's a Yankee now and he's gonna get rocked this year. He's never going to win a ring.

Edit: I guess you get one for ALCS?

#2662 Handles, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    htwnbandit likes this.
  3. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

That's why ya gotta cheat, to help even the playing field...j/k...kinda

franchise403 likes this.
  4. DCRocket

DCRocket Member

Olney saying teams are “irked” that MLB would protect Astros from being hit by pitches...

Again, really?

5. Handles

Handles Member

Lol if that's true, they should just fight our guys on their own time. Why hurt us when you can get suspended and lose paychecks? If you really want to hurt us then fight us on an off day. Don't hide behind the mound.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

Hey man, sorry to go Vesuvius, but as Homer Simpson said "Venting prevents explosion"

I'm just a little salty about how all this has dragged on. I'm over it, yet every ****ing morning I wake up, get my coffee, go outside to read the paper and the only damn thing in the Austin sports page about the Astros is just the same old same old. I'm ready to hear some talk about ST and actual baseball.

Chilly_Pete, msn and RayRay10 like this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah the ALCS ring

Handles and RayRay10 like this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

Hey that is fine.

If the league wants the Astros to take the situation into their own hands, they can do that..... but the last time that happened no one other than the Astros liked the outcome.

BigM and RayRay10 like this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL Lerbon gets his 2 cents in...

10. Mr. Space City

Shut up and dribble Qing James

11. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

The King of Morons has spoken.

And the media continues to spread false information. Lebron has no idea what the **** he’s talking about but if all I did was listen to ESPN I would have an uneducated understanding of how baseball works as well.

Even if you gave the Dodgers the unlikely benefit of the doubt that they did nothing wrong, you don’t take the sign stealing away and they automatically beat the Astros. The sign stealing slightly increased the randomness of baseball in favor of the Astros for 3 home games. If they could even get the correct sign. They didn’t steal a championship from anyone.

Lebron gets a bigger advantage from the refs anytime he steps on the court.

#2671 BigM, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  12. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Here we go. Lebron Cry baby James will take this **** to another level now.

clutchdabear, HoustonTexas and BigM like this.
  13. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Lebron is just trying to suck up to the LA fanbase.

14. Fantasma Negro

This ******* is only doing this to curry favor with LA Dodger fans. **** him

15. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

La Fans don’t know Lebron likes the Yankees.

would Lebron talk if it was Yankees or Dodgers? No.

16. Handles

Handles Member

How many non-baseball celebrities will comment on the Astros tonight and tomorrow? Over/under 5? I haven't heard from Ja Rule yet, I really want to know what he has to say about this.

17. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

This is just ridiculous logic by these baseball players. Cheating is not okay (except it has been in the sport for decades) but throwing balls at people's heads is accepted "if you deserve it". I am okay with them throwing at players, I really am but don't sit there and act like you are high and might and "Being the bigger/better person" while also being immoral yourself and claiming you will "beat" the Astros or throw at them.

Both of these acts are wrong. Cheating is wrong and assault is wrong. This is getting beyond ridiculous with all of this big talk. All these millenial players acting like they are going to do something. I would like to see Markakis tell Brian McCann he is a cheater to his face and that he deserves to be beat and see how that goes?

RayRay10, msn, clutchdabear and 3 others like this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

**** off.

You have your own sports agency that influences where players go and what they do.

You leaked the trade demands of Anthony Davis last year and got him in LA so you can **** off.

19. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

This is going to be one messy year. I can see some players from another team get suspended for 40-50 games.

20. Nook

Nook Member

What would be great would be a pedophile from another team getting their feelings hurt and air all the ways that team cheats.

Preferably the Dodgers or Yankees.

Let's hear from Beltran about it........... stop ******* women other than your wife and tell us all about every cheating incident on every team you have played for or been a part of........... Also Brian Cashman and his "that isn't the Beltran I have known and loved" can go **** himself because he is full of ****..... Beltran is the same damn person that he was 5 years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.