1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Giannis with the Metta World Peace move

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by latebloomer19, Feb 17, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

there isn't a team that really has a chance in the east besides maybe boston

2. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

ahhh miami i hot beating them. u underestimating the east. the proven this year the good too. i got boston miami 76ers. dont sleep on them. too
    me giannis is super game planable. just look at the allstar. at everytime if he cant just dunk he useless on offense. to me he dumb. he lends to much on his guard skills n not even on his big man skills. like dude dont even run pick n roll smh

clutchdabear and D-rock like this.
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

miami is terrible on the road. that's merely just a good team. philly's team is in the same exact boat just a bit worse. again boston is the only team that stands even a chance and that's if their young guys take a significant leap forward

4. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

The Warriors are ready to trade Andrew Wiggins, This years High Lottery Pick, Might Be one of the Top 3 for Giannis Antetekounmpo.

The Warriors are ready to Win 4 More Championships if this trade happens.

5. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Giannis is from Hakeem Olajuwon tribe from Lagos, Nigeria. I guess his family migrated to Greece.

I think Giannis is Christian, Hakeem is Muslim.

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Hartenstein would be better suited for this

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Bobby Portis does this just for fun

8. alethios

alethios Member

Karl Malone never thought his flying elbows would hurt anyone either.

clutchdabear, Richie_Rich and D-rock like this.
  9. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

If Harden played in that Bucks team and in the conference Giannis has, he would have had multiple MVP awards.

clutchdabear likes this.
  10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

yule c

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

there's not exactly much to see holic

12. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

lol babysteps. i remember when i first started posted here people thought i wasnt even a rockets fan. even tho i got bricks outside toyota.

is holic atleast a rockets fan. seen some of his post but dont remember them. i know people bring him up alot. i keep telling yall. if yall wanna come to the game n meet up n talk some hoops ima always down. section 433. nose bleed true fan.right underneath the banners tho

HP3 likes this.
  13. Sen89

Sen89 Member

As much better as they might be than Philly right now, I would still bet on Philly in a 7-game series, even with all their concerns. That's mostly because I'm positive they could neutralize Giannis if they just study what Toronto did last year (might be asking too much from Brett Brown), because Milwaukee is literally running the exact same offense as last year, just more efficiently due to continuity. Giannis may have increased in 3pt%, but it's far from being a consistent weapon, and also not having Brogdon makes their roster arguably less talented overall.

The Sixers definitely have the personnel to stop him too

clutchdabear likes this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

philly's team just isn't a fit at all. the embiid/simmons duo will be broken up sooner, rather than later. theyre just ripe for one of the the early playoff disappointments

pippendagimp likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

Anyone who has played BB, knows that throwing bows is a clear threat to stay out of my space.

You dont throw bows to not hurt anyone.

Silly to believe otherwise.

16. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

And. It’s not like Harden will do anything about it. Folks typically know who they can bully. James needs to get tough like Dirk did.

dc rock likes this.
  17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

more he's not petty and he's got no time to bicker. you act like harden is a pushover

clutchdabear likes this.
  18. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Harden was in foul trouble which is why u know he was actually trying but sad thing is harden was only able to get 11 points : / 5 fouls!!!????

19. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

He is. This isn’t new, for other players to be coming at him like this. He folds. This is how a stud should respond when you poke the bear:

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Much ado about nothing.

I'm glad he rips Harden on his defense or what not. Harden is a grown man and can take it. If anything it just is extra motivation.