1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate D'Antoni's Coaching Last Night on a scale of 9/10

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, Jan 28, 2020.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

MDA burner account!

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Neither were MJ and Pippen or Shaq and Kobe but PJ got multiple titles out of them.

PJ is an ******* but he knows the psychology of player, ref, and opposition coach management.

He used psychology to motivate his star egos and keep them in line, worked the officiating days before the games began, and got into the opposition coaches and players head before even the series started.

Mike is not good at these things.

3. HP3

HP3 Member

When you have nothing of substance to post, I guess only these type of things can get posted huh. :(

D-rock likes this.
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

nephew, i gave you bullet points and you gave me NOTHING...

5. HP3

HP3 Member

See thats the thing, your points can be refuted in very few words. Its not like you gave critical analysis bro lol.

D-rock likes this.
  6. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Maybe last night will change the dribbling dribble one man offense and 3 to 4 guys standing .

????

Nah hello nah this is Mike d

7. JW86

JW86 Member

There's definitely something to say for this, but as a coach you cannot be afraid to do the job as you want to. If you feel like calling a time-out or get on your stars then you need to do it. He would get paid regardless and if you get fired for doing the job right - in your eyes - then so be it is what I'd say. You cannot tell me that calling a time-out would rub Westbrook and or Harden the wrong way, they would accept that.

8. pr0wler

pr0wler Member

One of the best offensive coaches of all-time

D-rock likes this.