1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Thunder 1/9/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 9, 2020.

1. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

oh lord. see rookie rockets fans lol...this another example.

people thinking ita a big deal go4don aint playing a 2nd night of a back to back lol

1. do yall watch the pressers. mda already said russ n glrdon woukd ways alternate on the nights we hav3 back to back. if one out the other would play...common sense.

2. so its ok yall thi k for russ to miss back to back since he coming off a injury but not ok for ego to miss th3m when his injury id even more recent then russ lol

people this isnt a step back or unexpected lmao. pay attention casuals.

this what u wanna do. no reason to make those guyz do back to backs yet. duh

BigShasta and BeBreezy like this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

wonder if its a better idea to just hold out gordon for the long run?

3. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

I hope Harden and WB take this game seriously and our defense actually tries tonight or we're going to get blown out.

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

anothe4 thimg people saying hope russ dont play to hard lol...

ahhh thats his strength. get kver it people russ always gonna play 110 percent. let mvp hofs like ruzs harden gainnis cp3 lbj curry play the way that got them being who they are.

i mean it bad to be successful if u know they considered the worlds n games best

Greedydex likes this.
  5. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

lol u do know this is actually notba set back right lol. he coming off a knee surgery just like russ. both wont play back to backs for a while. its actaully a luxury to have so u can play ome guy when the other is out on back to back.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

what are you talking about. I know perfectly well what EG's situation is. relax

7. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

thrn why are u saying just hold him out lol. thats wont help.

guys coming off leg injurys will never play back to.backs in the nba. starting off. i mean this happens on every team

thats the medicals staff plan. he could play bqck to backs u know that right. its no reason to when its not realy that many backs in a season.

this is the best for both worlds. he too important to have him out on none back to backs like u want. that makes no sense

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

can you read correctly? it was a question about whether or not the rockets should just hold him out for the long run. you're all anxious to post misspelling and not speaking actual english, you're not actually reading posts thoroughly. like i said relax

elmotsang likes this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I assume it's normal soreness after coming back from a very long layoff, post-surgery, so they're holding him out for the second game of a back to back. Very likely is. Not a surprise to you or me. Heck, for most of us.

YOLO likes this.
  10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

again why would the rockets consider that. the only reason they would consider that is if it was some kimd of set back or extra risk.

this is a plan that team always will do. so no they wouldnt. this is standard procedure. a team wont shelf when he is to important.

you cant see what im getting at?

resting a guy on back to backs gives u more availability for other games. why make a guy unavailable for 20 games when u can only miss him for 5. i dont understand how its even a question.

point being no they wont do that. not playing him is only precautionary.

elmotsang likes this.
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

wrd but I'm not sure why they wouldn't just rule him out. questionable could mean they'll wait til warmups and see how he feels?

Deckard likes this.
  12. YOLO

YOLO Member

Dr. mike2k132 at everyone's service

13. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

n no hard feeling im just a passionate rockets fan. and im like that with everyone lol. i just hate some of the stuff that gets floated here.

14. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

I was dead on yesterday!! I predict the Rox will win and cover. Hargod shows up on B2B's and it's against his old team. 122-107 Rox

15. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Prediction:

CP-only fans are gonna have a rough night. :(:(

D-rock, Killatron 2000 and hakeem94 like this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

17. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bad news no matter how you spin it. They need to play him in his role as sixth man. Period..An expanded role has always increased his risk exponentially. We can only buck the odds there for so long.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Blown out? Lol

Y’all are pathetic man.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah. the priority should be the long run to me. as of now the rockets are already a bit thin on rotational depth. you don't need it to be any thinner especially to one of the core guys, the later you go into the season and into the playoffs

Plowman likes this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

look like this is what they are going to do

Deckard, RocketWalta and Plowman like this.