1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Danuel House: The most important Rocket that not enough people know about

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Sorry but I had hoped that House would be showing that he is a good professional basketball player.
    Unfortunately I am now of the opinion that House needs to be playing anywhere else but in our Houston Rockets,
    It is quite rarely that he shows any sign of being a professional player belonging to a team needing him to show
    that he is worth of being on a potential NBA championship Team. I hope the management can make him part of
    their trading plans in January.Y

napalm06 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  2. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

I feel you. There’s so much more money to be made if they actually took the resources to win... showing he actually cares... people would get behind him as an owner and a team. Right now, I’m behind harden, eg, Clint, and WB. I hope to god Tillman can see past the numbers... there’s a lot more at stake for his reputation.

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The problem with House is not his physical size.

He too often plays like Jane. He needs to be reminded to be physical.

gfab-babyboi likes this.
  4. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

house is just not used to doing all this dirty work...he wants the ball and wants to be a mini harden. but now with eric Gordon back he won't be able to do that as much. not sure if he's cut out for this role anymore....even ben mac is looking better on defense...house is playing like he doesn't care.

time to ship him off.

its time to give JR Smith a call.

D-rock and AroundTheWorld like this.
  5. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I was with you til that last sentence.

Dood got a big head when he got paid. STFU and do your damn job. You ain't **** in this league yet.

D-rock, harold bingo and napalm06 like this.
  6. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

haha...just using JR as an example cuz I think even he'd do a better job than house. since house don't want to play D no more, JR is a better catch and shoot player....can be anybody though.

donkeypunch likes this.
  7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

If we replace House with another player (which is looking like a good upgrade at this point) it needs to be a true two-way SF or PF, not an SG-SF tweener like JR Smith or Nick Young that do nothing for our weaknesses.. lol.

Wouldn't mind doing a 10-day or a flyer on Bennett or Jeff Green at that roster spot IF House is moved. But I think he can still grow. I don't understand why he can't hit open shots.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

It's interesting how much cf's praised House less than a year ago. A ceiling was set so high for him for such an unproven player. My how things have changed. Is House this years Ennis? uh oh

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Upgrade House: Championship

Otherwise we are getting bounced. It would take James and Russ going Super Saiyan.

jcmoon and deb4rockets like this.
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If DD like you, your NBA career is toast.

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Give them two first rounders on top, and cash, and an iPad.

D-rock likes this.
  12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Sadly, not everyone has bev's mindset and the determination to stay in the league. House thinking hes hot sht after gettin paid. Do your job competently/dirty work and harden will carry your ass to victory.

RudyTBag, jcmoon and AroundTheWorld like this.
  13. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

he's the weakest link on our starting lineup that we know

14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

This is the problem with taking such extreme stances on fringe players like House. This board (especially DD) LOVES to over-hype fringe guys, and use them as a way to take pot shots at our players who actually do most of the heavy lifting. You got out of House exactly what you paid for....a middling NBA talent that can soak up minutes, but has diminishing returns the longer he plays. I went to A&M and watched the guy play....he was never going to be the guy that everybody wanted him to be. He still has a chance to get better, and improve from where he is now, but it will never stack up to the hype this board had for him just a year ago.

YOLO likes this.