1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I have grown to HATE Russell Westcrook

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sajan, Jul 11, 2019.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

a player thats been in the league with a sample size of what 10 years. what kind of dumb rule is that.

if someone is questionable fit, people of course can point that out. not everything is just all things right. doesn't make you any different as a fan as someone else

2. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Eh. I'm feeling like a shitty fan. I hate everything right now. I'm 42 years old and have dedicated way too much of my life and time to my fandom. And tonight I'm questioning it for the first time in my life. I just don't know if I can root for them with that guy in their jersey. I hope to god I calm down in a few days. But I can't imagine it. HE IS SO BAD!

3. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

What if I've been ******** on him for YEARS AND YEARS? Is it okay then? Because I have.

treyk3 likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

its a pretty consistent sentiment amongst all the people around myself as well. everyone is still processing. this is definitely going to take a ton of getting used to. some may never tbh considering the high expectations and aspirations

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

RUSS
    STOP SHOOTING RUSS
    GOSH DAMN IT RUSS.
    RUSS WHY DID YOU NOT PASS IT TO HARDEN?!
    SERIOUSLY, THAT'S THE BEST LOOK YOU COULD GET?!
    NO RUSS!
    RUSS!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D

6. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Questioning and making a thread to already **** on player are two different things. I'm saying why immediately hate on it before the season starts? I did not like him at all. But now he's a Rocket and wants to play with James. Good enough for me to give some leeway. Terrible fans should be called out.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

so if you wait til they play, then is it ok to question the fit? is that how it works?

if i did search, would i find any of your posts ******** on a rockets player? or is it that you did not after they were acquired? is that how it works?

\what's the correct 101 correct fan template

8. nickb492

If you don't understand what I'm saying then I guess you never will. I don't know how to say it any simpler. But you can go ahead and look. I have never talked negatively or started a thread negatively about players before they have yet to play a single game for Houston. That's the type of stuff that terrible fans do. And I don't care if you take offense to that. Bullshit fans do that.

noppeper likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Ex) it doesn't take a genius to figure out that mcw and everything hes bad it wasn't a good fit for the rockets. it doesn't take everyone to have an educated opinion whether he actually plays a single game or not, that the fit is terrible. that in no way makes someone a bullshit fan. i have no idea where someone gave you got that idea.

10. nickb492

So once again you fail to understand that your are arguing two different things. Questioning a player and this thread. Once again I don't know how to make it simpler other than just saying, this thread bad, questioning ok. Is that good for you? Ok. Glad we could solve that.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

I actually used to like Russ before KD left and the media started their dick riding campaign...I rooted for OKC’s demise heavily

Russ is so flawed

I hope for the best, but dumb decisions or any 12-37 nights will kill me...I just hope he recognizes and understands that he’s here to help Harden, not control the team and chase triple doubles

12. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

He’s stupid and bad and lazy on defense

BigggReddd likes this.
  13. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

That moment when Ben McLemore is a better fit than Westbrook aka 4 first round pick loser

BigggReddd likes this.
  14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

That moment hasnt happened but keep shitposting.

15. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

Westbrook checks out for a lineup of Harden, shooters and Capela...we go on a run. Westbrook is a loser, he makes stupid turnovers and never hustles back after his frequent mistakes.

BigggReddd likes this.
  16. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I have counted 5 times this quarter where he totally screwed up and didn't even bother to walk back to halfcourt on defense. Unbelievable. This guy is terrible

Von Rafer likes this.
  17. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

get the hell on with the negativity u will be the same person hating on Harden the next he have a bad game

PhiSlamma15 likes this.
  18. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

Harden is the best player in the NBA fook outta here. Westbrook is a loser.

19. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

and just like that he done hit two big shots to push the lead back up stop crying when a player misses shots damn

20. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I've grown to like Russ this game.. 5 quick clutch points moments ago..that's confidence

Blackjack84 likes this.