1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DisneyLand Recommendations and Tips

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tim562, Oct 17, 2019.

1. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Flying into LAX March 14 - 21, 2020; with a total of 6 in our group. 4 Adults and 2 children. My wife and I don't have children but my buddy does. We are seeking tips, recommendations, experiences, and possibly places to purchase discount tickets. We'll be staying super close to Disneyland at a house with a pool that we found to rent (not confirmed yet). I know there was an expert on here, think MadMax, who had a lot of tips. I know its going to be expensive, but if I could cut a few corners, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Not your kids. Not your problem. Dont let those monsters keep you from maximizing your enjoyment. Make sure you and your wife plan on doing things you would enjoy.

Jontro likes this.
  3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I know less about DisneyLand than DisneyWorld. I've only been to DL twice in my life, but it's a fun place to visit for sure.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Sorry OP. Never been. I do know that Disney Parks are strict on stroller/wagon size if you were hoping to tote the kids around that way. And just a couple months ago they started disallowing certain wagons that they had previously allowed - with no exceptions. So that's just a head's up.

I'll be starting a "Recommendations for Disney World" thread in a few months for my August trip. Prepare yourself.

5. IBTL

IBTL Member

6. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Seriously try this website / app combo. It takes into account times of day, average attendance, day of the week, time of year, fast passes, etc and maximizes your ride time by minimizing your wait time. This app allowed us (family of 4) to map out our day enjoy thing we wanted in 1 day at Disney World. I worked extremely well for us.

https://touringplans.com

have fun!

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

had a choice between disneyland (world?) and universal studios in orlando when i was younger. chose universal and did not regret.

Space Ghost likes this.