1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I am local chinese and lives in china whole my life ,AMA

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hezhenxiangx, Oct 14, 2019.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

thanks for being real

malakas, Richie_Rich, mikol13 and 2 others like this.
  2. kanariya

kanariya Member

haha I'm proud of the USA but Trump is a still bump.

3. Chamillionaire

Did the Rape of Nanking really happen as the Chinese government claims? The Japanese government claims the numbers (of civilians killed) have been inflated (raised) for propaganda purposes.

What's the general feeling towards Japan among the Chinese people?
    How about North Korea and South Korea?

4. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

The Japanese did some really terrible things to China during the war. It was really bad. I think Japan is better behaved now, but that was a dark time for them.

I think the relationship fluctuates. There are times it is okay, but then something will hit the news and people will avoid Japanese restaurants and stuff. Similar to the Rockets situation.

Huh, had no idea the actual death toll was so contentious. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_toll_of_the_Nanjing_Massacre

#64 DarkHorse, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Best hangout thread in a while.

I read somewhere that Chinese doctors only have 2 minutes per patient on average. Is this true?

What's your general take on healthcare in China? Thanks.

Yung-T, malakas, Richie_Rich and 2 others like this.
  6. Roscoe Arbuckle

Mmhmm. Supply & Demand. If we ship a ton of our pork to China, it causes our domestic pork prices to rise.

So we should pay the premium rather than China?

7. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

8. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

of course Nanking massacre is real happened , Nanking is capital in 1930s,(conquer the capital represent conquer ofcountry) but even the communist government don't know the exact toll ,civil war comes after WW2 ,according chinese history textbook ,the victim toll is 300000 and no names of the victims ,it's a estimated number ,how can be a history number is 300000 coincidencely ?(and this is main reason Japan refused to admit).
    the communist party win the civil war in 1949 ,and steal the fruit of anti-Japanese war . they portray themselves protector of people and save china .(but in fact they fcvked girls in shannxi yanan cave while the army fighting with Japanese during WW2).how to make people believe you are saver ?lie and repeat .they make thousand TV drama that feature communist is saver of china and die for country ,those drama is so exaggerated and non objective and boring .chinese call it 抗日神剧(anti-Japanese absurd drama) .
    communist party propaganda enhance the peoples hatre to Japanese .nowadays most of chinese hate Japanese.buying Japanese car seems to non-patriotism behave (even the Japanese cars sells best) .
    but ironicly the communist government need Japanese company to improve the economy ,such as Toyota/Honda .lots of young chinese love Japanese comics and Japanese p*rn .
    Av p*rn star Sola Aoi has 19000000+ fellow in china 's biggest social website weibo.com.
    south korea always stand with US (according the government 'spropaganda).so we hate them too .but like Japan ,lots of young chinese love korean music/TV drama /cars /k-pop.
    north korean is our best friend .(according the government).but in personally ,we make fun of Kim and call him “Kim the fat ass金三胖”.
    the government even ban the word “金三胖” in website.north korean bring nothing useful to china but death ,about many young chinese died in north korean during korean war .
    we all know north korean is a worsecountry (worse than any country).but its our government 's best friend

Yung-T, TMac'n, K mf G and 4 others like this.
  9. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

in small hospital .doctor is not well educated .
    most chinese hospital ownd by government .
    but government didn't pay the doctor 's salary .so the hospital earn money themselves .the medicine in hospital is very expensive .and what is worse the doctor will give you excess medicine that you don't need .the doctor can benefit from you medicine. in the past decade several doctors killed by patient for worse treatment and expensive bill.
    chinese employee have health care too .but most of the time cannot afford your medicine bill .poor chinese waiting for die or suicide if they have cancer .
    state hospital monopoly import medicine .efficient import medicine is very expensive .
    smuggle foreign medicine is heavy criminal .no matter how much you smuggle .
    [​IMG]
    (doctor killed by patient)

10. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

How cool is this thread?

Thank you @hezhenxiangx for being so honest and open. It’s great to learn the truth about things we may not know otherwise.

Hope you’re not putting your ass on the line by telling us some of the things that you are.

I have two friends on China that I speak to regularly. They couldn’t be any different. One is a teacher who is very progressive and hates how much pressure they put on students there. She listens to Heavy metal among other things. We have so much in common and it’s really cool to share our beliefs and ideas about the world.

The other friend is much more traditional, but still wants to marry and move to the US. Very good person, but I cannot figure out what her motives are. Where as my other friend really has none other than gaining knowledge.

Again, appreciate you sharing.

BleedsRocketRed, Yung-T and Jontro like this.
  11. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

I owned a ford focus .I own HP Computer .I watch nba .and Hollywood movie .so technically ...I am propagandist for US

Yung-T, K mf G, Invisible Fan and 2 others like this.
  12. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

extreme nationalist is real too .

Yung-T, K mf G and Buck Turgidson like this.
  13. Buck Turgidson

What can we do?

Serious, honest question....

14. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

10 years ago .foreigners believed Internet will wake up chinese freedom awareness .but now communist government built a blocking system .keep people from foreign website .yet what is worse :all chinese website account registered with cell phone number .(government demand)the cop can arrest citizen quickly by your phone number .
    it seems Internet make the communist party ' power more safe .

15. Buck Turgidson

You wanna talk to us? How can we talk to you?

16. droxford

droxford Member

China is polluting plastic into the ocean MUCH more than any other country (link). Do the people and government of China not know or not care about this?

17. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

we even don't care about the village we lives ,the peasant dumping rubbish casually ,the government do nothing to rural pollution
    [​IMG]
    (rubbish dumped by chinese gathers in china 's proud project - three Gorges dam)

#77 hezhenxiangx, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  18. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

we even cannot talk to hongkong ppl

19. Buck Turgidson

Hmmmmm.

What can we as Westerners do? Other than look at the news and say "that's a shame"

What/when/where/how?

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

what do they teach kids about world history in school?

- anything on the recent western history, i.e. world war 1 & 2?
    - do they teach about major world religions, i.e. christianity, islam, buddhism, hinduism, judaism?
    - do they teach famous ancient history, i.e. rome, greeks, egypt?
    - do they teach foreign languages?

Yung-T, daywalker02 and malakas like this.