1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ukraine scandal Megathread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Sep 18, 2019.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Rudy defending his guys.

Nook likes this.
  2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

3. dmoneybangbang

Have you made your protection payment to the Trump Campaign?

You don’t want Ole Giuliani coming for you!

4. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Lookey here folks. A Christian Trump supporter that once equated Trump to King David, even going so far as to say that God does miraculous works through imperfect beings, and as Christians we should empathize with dear orange leader as he will lead us all to great bigly things if only we would just stop with these phony investigations that tarnish the working capacity of Twitter in Chief.

He would have gotten N. Korea to actually denuclearize and united N. and S. Korea if there wasn't these damn investigations in the way. He would have gotten universal healthcare passed that would have been even better, biglier and cheaper than Obama's ACA if only the damn Democrats would get out of his way and let him do his bigly genius wisdom ideas. He would have curtailed the global influences of rival nations like Russia and China from interfering in our democracy and influencing their agendas in other contested regions of the world like the Middle East and Africa if only ****ing Nancy Pelosi would stop doing all these damn investigations and actually pushed policy forward to the House to enact!

Did you know that there are 4 House Reps that are people of color that want Donald Trump out of office for his orangeness like Fox news says? As people of color, don't they know harboring racist undertones towards people of orange complexion and grey dyed orange comb over hair, that they have become the very demagogues they claim to virtue signal to the media they're fighting against?

Us real 'Muricans understand that Trump is fighting an entity with many faces that you can fire like a reality TV show host built around entrepreneurship and threaten on Twitter with murderous intent because that's what tough guys do to get real government policy done like negotiating real estate plans for Trump Towers.

Boy I tell you wh'ut, Trump talks simple and thinks simple and explains hard to understand things real simple for smart men who only deals with straight shooters that tells it like it is unapologetically, because apologizing is weakness and God don't make no weak leaders like Obama, who once gave a red line directive then backed off. Not like Trump who threatened Turkey and did nothing. Or that time he carpet bombed a landing strip and I think a plane in Syria but otherwise did nothing. God works in mysterious ways, boy I tell you wh'ut.

RayRay10, Nolen, AleksandarN and 2 others like this.
  5. justtxyank

EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE!!!

6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So now you want to take the cautious approach?

7. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

interesting from Reddit:

AG Barr was notified of their impending arrest Wednesday and then today they're caught trying to flee the country...quite a coincidence

"A Justice Department official said Attorney General William Barr was first briefed on the case in February, shortly after he was confirmed. He received more briefings in recent weeks, and was informed Wednesday evening that the men would be charged and taken into custody, the official said."

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation...iuliani-arrested-on-campaign-finance-charges/

*arrested at the airport as they were attempting to flee the country, after AG Barr had been alerted last night of their imminent arrest...and now he's on the way to SDNY to barter for them today...

https://wamu.org/story/19/10/10/giuliani-associates-arrested-at-dulles-airport/

• Rudy met them for lunch yesterday too.
    Paul Krugman
    @paulkrugman

·

Starting the impeachment inquiry may have seemed risky, but when it leads to headlines like "Associates of president's personal lawyer arrested as they try to flee the country" you gotta say that prospects look pretty good.

AleksandarN, peleincubus and B-Bob like this.
  8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Barr, why? Why would you sign on for this?
    Pompeo, why? Why would you sign on for this?

I can't quite get my head around accomplished, smart people getting in bed with something like this.
    I guess power is quite the aphrodisiac. But dayum.

Buck Turgidson, joshuaao and Newlin like this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

Ehhh you didn't read the report then.... especially the second volume.

It was far from a nothing burger.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

I am sure this is just another coincidence and can be easily explained.

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

They want the power and I guess resume builder. And assume they won’t truly do anything illegal themselves and believe they will leave ultimately unscathed. Good luck old fat guys. You’ll need it being in Trumps circle.

12. Nook

Nook Member

WOW....... one of the guys heads is shaped like a damn nickel.... and the other guys face looks like it was hit with a frying pan by Jerry from Tom and Jerry.

justtxyank and ROXTXIA like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

They aren’t sending us their best.

Nook likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

One of the former so-called "adults in the room" finds his voice now...

16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

LOL. You put it better than I did when I saw the photos: "What's wrong with this guy's skull?"

Nook likes this.
  17. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

i love this so much, I had to perfect it:

[​IMG]

18. WNBA

WNBA Member

lol, because of this I thought it was fake news from the onion.......well still not convinced this is real.

Nook likes this.
  19. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Who is paying Rudy?

20. justtxyank

I'm sitting at my desk belly laughing.