1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden Apologizes to China

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, Oct 7, 2019.

1. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Rockets bend over backwards for China and the CBA who was leeches off YAO who tax him to high heaven just so he could play in the NBA. Gave them the China Red, Logo by Asian Designer.. Asian Jerseys the whole 9 while alienating Houston Home Grown Fans right here in the USA! Showed more love to China than they ever will to Sunny Side or any other Houston Good! Eff them!

Jontro likes this.
  2. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

You actually think Lebron or Westbrook care deeply about HK people's issues?

They don't.

Jontro likes this.
  3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Victorious likes this.
  4. dlite316

dlite316 Member

It is one side of the story reported by western media.
    First of all, lots of people here must stop using words like concentration camps. These so called re-education centers are set up to prevent and fight terrorism. It works as there has not been a single incident of terrorist attack for nearly two years.
    If you come to any city of China as you claimed you once lived in China for months, then you know there are Uyghur /Hui restaurants or temples. Some cities have Hui street/district. Talk to these people. I myself frequently dines at those restaurants.
    Another fact there are about 11 mil Uyghurs/Hui, to put 2 mil of them in camps and without Hui people live across China knowing is absurd.
    China embrace diversity. China has 56 ethnic groups. Minority ethic groups enjoy many benefits, for example students from minority ethnic group gets bonus credits at school.

5. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Wow, it's one thing to be a choker but to be a spineless snake? F*ck Harden

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

They are literally putting more than a million innocent people in there, including children and women who have never done anything close to violent actions or activism against the government.

I guess they also deserve this, solely for being Muslim?
    https://nypost.com/2019/06/01/chine...for-their-organs-former-hospital-worker-says/
    https://www.businessinsider.de/chin...lims-china-tribunal-tells-un-2019-9?r=US&IR=T

Human ****in beings harvested alive and you defend this ****, spouting Nazi level rhetorics about their ethnicity being evil and violent, deserving the imprisonment or deportation.

It's disgusting.

Jontro and malakas like this.
  7. minis9

minis9 Member

Mate, you lost all credibility when citing NYpost for your arguments. That outlet is perfect example of biased, western media

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

So let's just ignore the other article I posted, with a detailed report laid out to the UN and a ton of other sources that are available online?

And it's hilarious how a propaganda muppet like you talks about credibility while ignoring every evidence possible.

9. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

This is a thought.

Since now Silver is taking a much stronger position to support the values of this nation.

Tilman and Harden actually had a great chance to just keep their mouths shut and the Rockets can actually become the team of freedom and the team of America.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I agree with some of it but throwing the nazi word around that easily is cheap.

You are my friend so you know.

You weren’t around at that time, your parents weren’t around to experience Nazi Germany.

Nazi and fascists were the worst. All time, worse than Mao ever was, and he was really bad.

You are entitled to your opinion.

11. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

This is not about HK. This is about respecting China. Harden said it. Lebron will be asked on the issue with Adam Silver unless he is smart enough to avoid the media.

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm not sure how it translates but what I hear clearly in Harden's comments is "wait, we love your money. We really really love your money." Of all the various statements flying around... his really made me cringe. Players aren't trained to be spokesmen -- I get that. And I feel bad for players having to field questions like this.