1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA India Games

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JayZ750, Oct 4, 2019.

1. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Obviously there's crap-ton of people in India. They definitely seem like they're starving for NBA level entertainment.

Kings vs. Pacers - this game is really entertaining so far in the first quarter. I still think Walton can really coach with talent - of course, all coaches are better with talent. Fox, Hield and Bagley can all keep getting better (Bagley can be a lot better just with more time and in his second year). And the Pacers will still be sneaky role player good.

Fun game so far.

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Well, replying to myself, lol.

Obviously pre-season is pre-season, but so many players change hands now over the summer and you forget where some of these really good role players end up. On the Pacers side, they were basically gifted TJ Warren, and Brogdon is basically the perfect player for McMillan. When Oladipo is healthy, this isn't a championship team, but a team that can once again cause trouble for people. Brogdon, Oladipo, Warren, Sabonis, Turner. Love Sabonis. Love Turner. Don't forget this team was one of the best defenses in the league last year. There's no MVP candidates, but as much as I scratched my head that they let their Bogdanovic go, they replaced him with multiple good players. Oh... they also add Jeremy Lamb. Surprise... Lamb average 15+ ppg last year, 5+ boards with 35% three point shooting. He's a legit good player now.

Meanwhile, as I noted above, the Kings have all their young guys still getting better.

Not sure which team will be more interesting to keep an eye on as a fun young team to watch...

da_juice and Madano like this.
  3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

The Kings will be more entertaining to watch IMO. Fox/Bagley have X Factor DNA. Also Giles if he can find some footing, he was ranked #1 coming out of HS before his injuries.

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Kings are definitely one of my league pass teams.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Wait for the Indian Yao Ming.

6. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

The level of basketball skills on display here... IS BEYOND SCIENCE!

Jontro, IndoRockets and R0ckets03 like this.
  7. Jontro

Jontro Member

the skill, the sophistication, the drama, the elegance.

[​IMG]

ghettocheeze likes this.