1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draft Thread - Fade's Fantasy Keeper Baseball 2019

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fadeaway, Mar 8, 2019.

1. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Weird season for me. Scored the most points in the regular season by a good amount but finished 10-10. And then playoffs are always a crapshoot. Two best teams by point total meeting to decide ... third place.

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Absolutely. Takes skill to build a good team but luck to win in the finals. My pitchers have been good this year, especially these last few weeks. It's not over yet though.

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Especially when one of your closers turns out to be a pedophile. :eek:

4. fadeaway

I know, right? Who could have predicted that? Will probably end up costing me the title. What a scumbag.

5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

That was definitely a crazy turn of events for Vasquez (which is much worse than losing in fantasy sports).

He just got into a fight in the clubhouse with one of his teammates and now this.

6. fadeaway

Congrats Flash.

My closer getting frickin arrested early in the week totally made a difference, as did my last minute decision to swap out Pillar with a (supposedly) hot Myers. Threw it away. Oh well, bring on basketball.

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Thanks fade.

It took a couple shots, but I finally have a championship in both CFans baseball leagues.

I definitely left points on the bench too. My decision to load up on Cubs to cancel out Rizzo's tear kinda paid of but benching Anderson for Hoerner was not the right move.

On to basketball!!!!