1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rivers on how Clippers landed Kawhi

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BaselineFade, Sep 20, 2019.

1. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Kawhi is not out here wielding infinity stones. Kawhi was THE marquee free agent. Kawhi made a demand to a team(s) desperate for his services. What Lebron and his team did with AD, earlier with The Heat, Cavs, and what he continues to do now, is real power.

YOLO and BaselineFade like this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

BaselineFade likes this.
  4. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

I agree that he doesn't have LeBron power, but he had more pull than I thought. Who saw PG going to the Clips? He demanded and he received.

5. JW86

JW86 Member

If that’s how it really went down, I don’t see a reason to share it since Kawhi doesn’t like things to come out and it looks a bit like teasing the Lakers with the meeting at a hotel as opposed to the one at Doc’s house.

Also, Kawhi spoke the truth about state of Clippers and how he probably really preferred them. I doubt that FA part though. It does not really change the perception of Kawhi from the other reports. I am a bit disappointed but with Harden and Lebron wanting certain guys, it kind of makes sense.

BaselineFade likes this.