1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberal hero Justin Trudeau is a veteran blackfacer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 19, 2019.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah, I have a list of policies that say otherwise.

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol if that was a politician you didn't support you'd be calling for his damn head despite his apology.

I think the left who would otherwise call for heads don't have room to talk. I however have said in the past.. when you're a dumb kid you should be given a pass.... but I dunno about this.

He was what 29? Hmmm not like he was some high school kid being a stupid ass for attention but still not hey that's a prime minister with that kind of judgement? Hmm. You'd think when you are about 30 you'd figure out better judgement. Not calling for him to resign... who gives a damn. Some unPC stuff in the early 2000s, lol no surprise. People need to stop giving so much of a damn.

I won't call for his impeachment for the blackface idiocy but he'd call for impeachment of others who did it. That's the only reason he should be booted out. For being a huge hypocrite because his political brand is humorless and he'd have no qualms about doing the same. Screw him.

#23 dachuda86, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    mick fry likes this.
  4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

So he admitted to making a dumb mistake when he was younger and he apologized for it. Has he called for punishment against others who’ve done something similar and apologized publicly when it became public?

DaDakota likes this.
  5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

He only owned up to it when it came to light. And it was only a partial owning up (Aladdin only). Shameful.

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

If only he would follow the lead of our President and apologize for all his past discretions.

AroundTheWorld, Nook and AleksandarN like this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Soorie*

Nook and Dubious like this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He's smiling during his apology because he knows the media will cover for him because they want his party in power because of the money they funnel to the media now. He owns those pawns, they'd better fall in line, and he damn well knows it.

mick fry likes this.
  9. mick fry

mick fry Member

TDS.

10. durvasa

Is there anything you’d like to own up to from your private life that hasn’t yet come to light on this forum?

I personally don’t expect people to voluntarily apologize publicly for dumb things they may have done in years past that is not public knowledge, while I guess you do.

DaDakota likes this.
  11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You have to admit that it looks terrible for only apologizing for the Aladdin brownface, and then less than 24 hours later two separate blackface pictures come out. He was clearly trying to avoid getting caught.

Whoever leaked these pictures did it with a clever strategy and approach. Made Justin look very dishonest and not credible.

12. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

13. mick fry

mick fry Member

So you’re saying what about Trump?

Astrodome, cml750 and dachuda86 like this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Stop being such an oversensitive SJW!!

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Didn't he even lie about that? I mean come on......President p***y grabber, and these idiots defend him......no integrity or honor at all.

DD

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Never forget.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  17. mick fry

mick fry Member

No surprise here...

[​IMG]

18. durvasa

OK. My opinion on this is no different than in previous cases of embarrassing behavior coming to light about public figures in their youth. I care more about what people are today than what they were 20 years ago. I don’t expect politicians to have lived a saintly life, and I don’t expect them to volunteer embarrassing information about themselves unless it is politically expedient for them to do so

jcf and body slam like this.
  19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lmao did you report me @bigtexxx ? Had no idea you were such a snowflake. I won’t hurt your feelings next time

20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Coming from a guy i swear is part of a white militia group (from the messages you spew on this form) that’s rich.