1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Week 2

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Sep 10, 2019.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Kids got more commercials than anyone in the nfl.

More than pat Mahomes who’s actually a real star.

Baker got talent he is funny but he hasn’t looked very good this season so far.

lilbird20 likes this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, sad but true. Heck, I'm no Jets fan but I felt their pain watching that. I mean, the defense was doing good in the beginning, but the backwards no gain slide of their offense was brutal. Couple that with the Mack sac attack and dirty hits and ouch!

#62 deb4rockets, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  3. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

4. conquistador#11

WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!