1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Approval at 55%! Go Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I'm not using hyperbole in saying that Trump is going to suffer enormous defeat in historic fashion. Anecdotally my friends that are Trump supporters are sick of him. He's ****ed the economy, promoted xenophobia, bigotry and racism, failed to even build his miserable wall, failed to come up with a healthcare alternative after repealing Obamacare, has weakened us globally and has assigned the most corrupt and revolving door administrative cabinet in modern U.S. history.

He's got racists and evangelicals on his side and so many more against him and has done his best to expose what a POS human being he is. I think the Pro-Choice crowd that sat on their vote sees what a threat that is alone with 2 SCOTUS appointments under Trump and possibly a 3rd if Ginsberg fails to make to the next Presidential term. Just like how the GOP was super scared of a liberal leaning SCOTUS, Dems should be extremely fearful of Trump appointing a 3rd SCOTUS that will inevitably lean right as well as the fact that he still has judges to appoint at a state level that serve lifetime terms. It's going to be a landslide victory whoever is nominated against Trump.

All Mick Fry and Mojoman have left is Clinton pictures to post. They still think this is 2016. They are fools, but we already knew that.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

3. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

Wait wait wait are there still non Russian bot troll, living breathing Americans that still support Trump??? I refuse to believe it. I mean **** there are forms of cancer that have better approval ratings than that asshat.

4. NewRoxFan

LOL... butthurt-in-chief must not like the latest approvals. Guess I should take a look?

Oh my...
    Poll: Trump approval falls as majority of Americans brace for recession
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/10/poll-trump-approval-falls-recession-1487905

5. NewRoxFan

I suspect I know a few who are in that 28%...

6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

7. NewRoxFan

8. mick fry

mick fry Member

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I don't trust polls

Rocket River

edwardc and body slam like this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thinking this race is going to be landslide is dangerous. This is going to be a bigger difference in the popular vote than last one but can still be very close in the electoral college. I’ve seen analysis say that trump could lose by 10% in the popular vote and still win electorally.

Also we need to remember that the election is still a ways off. In 2008 at this point Hillary Clinton and Rudy Giuliani we’re dominating the field. A lot can happen between now and November 2020.

11. biff17

biff17 Member

Yes he definitely can win but what can Trump really do to gather more support?

Nobody going to be believe his promises anymore.

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

His base believes everything he says (or excuses it)

AleksandarN and Invisible Fan like this.
  13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Racist bigots xenophobes are his base they will support him no matter what

AleksandarN, pirc1 and Phillyrocket like this.
  14. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

vlaurelio likes this.
  15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Wall, tax cuts, 2 scotus, liberal tears, broken up families of brown invaders, more profits for the 10% than any pleb can dream about

How can life not be any better for an evangelical white?

vlaurelio likes this.
  16. biff17

biff17 Member

Was talking about the motherboard who just took a chance.

And women.

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I think his Republican approval is as high as it is because traditional Republicans that don't approve of Trump are choosing to call themselves independent when polled.

Lol, 8% undecided.

RayRay10 and peleincubus like this.
  18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Interesting .... this needs to be discussed

19. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So what in the world happened in the past two weeks to swing trumps approval 8 points?

My guess is a factor of two things-

-The MSM negative narratives about the Dems (they want to take your guns!!!, Lewendowski hearing, etc.)

-Timing of the season of being busy. Start of football season/school starting etc. that takes people’s attention away from politics.

Everyone should remember this and remember that anyone and everyone that voted for Trump before, when they get in the voting booth will again vote for Trump. I don’t believe he’s lost a single POTENTIAL vote. Yes the Dems can pull 5 to 10% of Trumps swing voters in the Midwest rust best states, but they cannot lose sight of the fact that those voters are in the end low information who are susceptible to brain washing with conspiracy etc. Those voters are sending a shot across the bow with polls like this that they’ll vote for Trump again and not lose a minute of sleep.

Warren, Biden, or whoever wins the nomination better run an incredibly smart campaign. Trumps swing voters will come home in the end almost certainly unless you run a flawless campaign and control the headlines that Trump will try and dominate with conspiracy theories, stupid catch phrases, and race baiting.

#1039 dobro1229, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. NewRoxFan

LOL... someone called the republican/trump chairwoman on her lie...