1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Launched My Own Business - 20% off

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by milkoholic17, Aug 29, 2019.

1. milkoholic17

milkoholic17 Member

Hey fellow Clutchfans!

Huge Rockets fan and LOVE to read my fellow clutchfans thoughts! I launched my own business recently and hope my fellow clutchfans could help me out a bit! My compnany, IAMWE, aims to promote unity in diversity through fashion and clothing. We let you represent you and show the world who your story! i know how diverse Rocket fans can be and I know we all are proud of where we came from.

Right now I am currently having a Labor Day Sale (20% off all orders) with coupon code: "LABOR19". Our tees are made with 100% organic cotton and a portion of proceeds goes to a hand-picked charity that we believe helps move our society forward.

Please visit www.iamwex.com and please let me know if you have any questions or feedback!

sammy likes this.
  2. Newlin

Newlin Member

I'm a white American. Born in Texas. No shirt for me?

I feel so left out.

Riz and Smacktle like this.
  3. milkoholic17

milkoholic17 Member

Hey Newlin! I appreciate your concern & comment. We are always looking to add more products (your background was not the only we don't carry currently). I will personally let you know when we have a shirt for you!

In the meantime, our Labor Day sale ended - but I'm creating a new coupon code just for Clutchfans. Please use CLUTCH15 for 15% off! Coupon ends on 9/6/19 (Friday at 11:59PM). Thanks!

Riz likes this.