1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Billionaire industrialist and conservative mega-donor David Koch has died at age 79

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mdrowe00, Aug 23, 2019.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

My advice for you is to mature in your thinking. You come across as an ignorant child who can’t stomach opposing viewpoints, up to and including wanting those people dead. Yeah, that’s a problem. Learn from it and make a decision to mature.

dachuda86 and Silent_Bob like this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Says the known racist.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

DD

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  3. bigtexxx

Sigh. You’ve got all the liberal talking points - when you’re out of logic just throw the race card.

Make a decision to change your life, embrace tolerance of opinions, and mature.

dachuda86 and Silent_Bob like this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

FIFY

5. DaDakota

I am not going to tolerate the bullshit you spew, you are a known racist on here, and the irony of you tossing out the mature card is not lost. From your lack of leadership, to your racism, to your greed - you are a known quantity.

I am done dealing with racists like you and tolerating them - so piss the hell off.

DD

6. bigtexxx

Ladies and gentlemen, DaDakota! His words speak for themselves. Shameful.

One day he’ll make the decision to change his life and mature.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

dude, you're a well documented racist on this board. You play up the troll to it, at least have the balls to admit it

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  8. bigtexxx

...aaand like clockwork, the liberals run out of logic and start hurling the race card. I’ve never posted a single racist thing on here in all my years of posting, and am far from racist. Your race card hurling is a tired act that’s run its course.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The more you have to tell people you are NOT a racist, the more racist you probably are.

I know plenty of people who are pretty damn racist. Some go far to where it’s almost personal to them and at that point it’s time to evaluate how close of friends we still want to be with them. Then with others they make jokes or comments but I know it’s likely bluster and they genuinely want to be more accepting in their lives.

But one things for certain. I’ve never in my years ever met anyone who harbors racist views EVER say that they are racist except once, and that was in private after about 15 beers. Racists never think or dare ever say they are actually racist.

....and if your wondering why I’m around so many people who say racist sh$&... I live in DFW... I know. It’s South Oklahoma here in some places.

#69 dobro1229, Aug 25, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  10. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    When a fellow industrialist dies, The_Conquistador mourns. David Koch was a man of honor. He created jobs for hundreds of thousands of families. He exercised his freedom of speech, as is his Constitutional right. He promoted policy positions that furthered human prosperity and led to the advancement of society. His family's business, Koch Industries, is one of the best-run businesses in the history of the world. The Science of Success, a book written by his brother Charles, sits on my bookshelf and I refer to it often. Rest in peace, David Koch. Your work ethic, business successes, and philanthropic endeavors made a positive impact on so many.

All these no-accomplishment liberals crying like fools about climate change fantasies don't know the first thing about science or creating a job - they aren't fit to empty your trash can!

11. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

climate change fantasies

don't know the first thing about science

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree*: Climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities.

clown

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

funny, because you'll find that I'm a conservative from years of posting. But those racists do like deflecting!

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  13. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

[Educational Post]
    With respect, you are not an intelligent person. Why come to a Debate & Discussion forum if you are so close-minded that you cannot engage in debate with those with whom you disagree? Throwing out the racism card is so tiresome -- your last ditch effort to rationalize your nastiness when you can't debate on the merits. Mentally, you try to build yourself up by taking up a crusade against (fake) racism... in a discussion about the passing of David Koch. Be better.

GOOD DAY

14. DaDakota

Ah the call of the dumbass.

DD

15. DaDakota

Trying to stand up for your twin brother?

Your parents failed miserably in raising racist nitwits like you two.

DD

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bigtexxx is known as Bigotexxx for a reason. Dada isn't in the wrong to call out his racist attitudes.

Anf given when has been going on in the world, and the many lives lost to climate change, history will remember the Koch brothers as contributing to the deaths of millions if not more.

17. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Well, here we are in 2019 -- the left has become so intolerant that they can't even withhold their nasty anger and smears for 24 hours after a conservative's death. Everyone who they disagree with is labeled a racist. Ad hominem attacks are the expectation during a debate where their side is challenged. On the one hand, I find this behavior extremely immature and lacking in civility. On the other hand, any neutral onlooker will be shocked by the bad behavior of the left. So it's actually a great thing for conservative coalition building.

I suppose in the left's minds they are fighting a noble crusade, and that justifies any type of hideous, uncivil behavior. Antifa is a great example. The only problem is that the left's 'crusade' is fabricated and developed purely by propagandists in the media, playing them like puppets. Russian collusion was a prime example. The media (which is now an advocacy group for the DNC) fabricates a narrative, the left falls for it hook, line and sinker, and anyone who disagrees is a bigot, racist, and traitor. What it tells me is that we have so many people in society today who are simply incapable of developing their own independent view. They take the intellectually lazy way out and believe everything they hear. That's a pity. God help society when these people outnumber the intelligent among us.

GOOD DAY

Silent_Bob likes this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

silent bob liked it... must be a duplicate... lol

Silent_Bob likes this.
  19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Lol @bigtexxx and @Trader_Jorge are so outnumbered here. Must be panic-inducing to realize that their antiquated nonsense is part of a dying breed. I feel for them

dmoneybangbang and DaDakota like this.
  20. DaDakota

They have been racists on here for years, and folks on the other side simply were too nice to say anything. They wanted less PC folks, they got it, now they whine like the little snowflakes that they are.....don't be mad - what did I do? All part of the lying, deceiving, manipulating BS that people have put up with.....

Antifa is anti facist, isn't that a good thing? Being Anti Facist, we literally fought many wars over this.......but they are so brain washed in ignorance and look to blame everyone else but themselves.....too bad their boy Trump highlighted racism - and their team is exposed.

When you turn the lights on the cockroaches always scramble.

The only thing poor about Koch dying is that his brother didn't go with him.

DD