1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA 2K20 ratings: Harden 96 (5th Overall) Westbrook 90 (13th Overall)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rasheed, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Why isn't Russell Westbrook on the all-time Rockets team based upon stats alone?

Is KD/Kyrie/AD/Kawhi on Brooklyn/Lakers/Clippers all time team? Can someone check?

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Truly shows you how little these game developers watch the game

Eric Gordon - 78
    Gerald Green - 76
    Austin Rivers - 76

Gerald Green is not even close to the player Eric Gordon is, and is most certainly much worse than Rivers. Gerald Green should be one of the worst players on the roster, not the 6th best.

3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Eric Gordon should at least be 85. Austin Rivers should at least be 79 if he's even in the 70's.

BHannes2BHonest and napalm06 like this.
  4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Le Overrated

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Kawhi is more overated. He's not just overated in 2k. He's flat out the most overrated player in the league especially in media.

BigShasta and HTown_TMac like this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I laugh at ratings, but at least they try at ratings.... Durant shouldn't even be rated.

Eric Gordon was a 80-82 last year.

Clint was a 79 in the playoffs so probably somewhere 82-83.

7. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

From the ratings I have seen Kyle Kuzma is the most overrated at *84.*

Seems to me the 2K developers just want that *LA* money

8. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

When I say impact I’m talking about team success. Lots of people can put up stats especially on bad teams. He doesn’t make his team or teammates better ever. What he does, doesn’t translate into wins. We’ve seen it. Boston got worse every year he was on that team. He led the Cavs to number 1 pick 3 times.

To me he’s the anti Harden. People love to watch him play, nice handles, but doesn’t win.

Harden people hate his game, but he just produces wins.

9. JW86

JW86 Member

They fixed Olajuwon, Thorpe, Horry and Maxwell received upgrades!

10. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Very few guys produce like Irving. And what he does sure helped them win a ring in Cleveland. GS couldn’t handle him in those series.

Yeah his team also got a couple #1 picks (two, not three) but he was 20 and had an absolute joke of a roster around him. I mean look at https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2013.html. Anderson Varejao was probably their second best player. And since you brought up the Harden comparison, you know what 20 yr old Harden was doing? Scoring under 10 and starting zero games. You think he would’ve done anything with that joke of a CLE team?

For all the talk around here about Harden never getting enough help to win, you sure are quick to put everything on Irving when he had no help.

You’re right that Boston was a debacle. Irving didn’t fit there and that’s gotta be in large part on him. Not sure if it was an ego clash with the younger guys or what. He definitely has something to prove in NY now.

11. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Damn ego is terribly underrated then. They have jamychal green a 78 too, and clearly he is nowhere near the player EGO is. Lou Williams at 84, ego should be in that range. Not quite the scorer Lou will is, but a much better defender.

12. riko

riko Member

Based on last season Paul shouldn’t be sniffing anything near a top 20 ranking but I expect him to stat pad a bit more this season with a average team.

13. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

The same joke of a roster Lebron carried to the finals...

14. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Uh, not even close. Lebron had Irving, Love and some decent role players. Irving had Varejao...

15. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

I’m talking pre Miami. He carried a team who’s best player was Boobie Gibson to the finals.

They went from 61 wins to 19 when he left...,

16. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Oh gotcha. Yeah, Lebron taking them to the finals was insane.

Though the two teams we're talking about are actually six seasons apart (2006-7 and 2012-13) and the rosters are very different - not the same team at all. But yeah, both are pretty ugly.