1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mr trump Tells ABC News "It’s not an interference. They have information. I think I’d take it."

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Deckard, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

That is an uncalled for and hateful comment. Be better.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No one buys your concern trolling.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Had to google concern trolling. Whatever.

You can keep this conversation if it is going to go in the direction of talking about the stuff that poster said. Later.

4. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

He fed information from the Kremlin to FusionGPS for a paycheck. If you want to call that a 'russian agent' then go for it.

thousands of dollars to take dictation from the Kremlin and hand it to some American business man. I'd do it. so would you.

5. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

quikkag and havoc1 like this.
  6. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

mental gymnastics requires assumptions. I've made none other then claiming fchowd would take information from the Kremlin and hand it to some businessman for a paycheck.

By all means defend the guy who got everything wrong though.

you want mental gymanstics? how about fchowd suggesting a bunch of anti-putin officials hidden in the Russian government fed information to steel against Putins wishes.

or how about his claim that Steele is lying to the FBI about his sources.....

7. fchowd0311

Why would he report his findings to the FBI though? I understand the profit motive as he was hired. But why report his findings to the FBI?

If he was knowingly pushing information from pro Putin forces as a deceat tactic, why would he forward this information and his sources to the FBI, a proffesional investigation organization who would easily see through what you imply?

Also, as a career British spy who specializes in Russian intelligence for a decade, he wouldn't reveal his actual assets publicly especially under the Putin regime where those assets might suddenly disappear. Putin's advisor might have been the source of the information but how he obtained that information was probably from an unknown aid to the advisor who he would obviously not reveal publicly to protect their identities. A proffesional spy isn't going to burn his assets to willy nilly.

Basic spy tradecraft dude.

#47 fchowd0311, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You deny being a Trumpeter when you defend and spin his every move?

I think it's a very fair accusation.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Nobody cares about the Dossier, it was irrelevant.

10. fchowd0311

He's not lying. He's giving the FBI his primary sources that he probably got from aids and other assets overhearing conversations of said primary sources.

The FBI understands he can't reveal his direct assets out of fear for those assets' lives.

11. Nook

Nook Member

Of course Trump would listen and take the information. It is one of the few times that he has been completely honest. Further he doesn’t really care if the FBI would want to know or any other governmental agency. He has made it very clear about how he views the separation of powers and how he views the executive branch powers.

Trump supporters don’t care, they view it as common sense to use it. I suspect a lot of moderates and independents don’t like it but are not shocked by it and likely doesn’t change opinions.

The people upset are democrats that were never going to vote for Trump.

quikkag, mdrowe00 and fchowd0311 like this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah I'm sure he didn't do this in order to send the dems into a tizzy.

13. fchowd0311

3 different posters in the same thread using the same working backwards type rationalization.

It's like a hive mind.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Trump continuously says things that are on the edge in order to incite the media. How have you all not figured that out? Underestimate him some more and see what happens in 2020.

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

More trump lies (amazing how everyone else is wrong or lying, just not him). Not just on disputing mcgahn's testimony (backed by chief of staff's notes), but also tried to claim he (trump) answered all questions (gave written answers through lawyers but refused to answer questions re: obstruction).

Trump disputes McGahn testimony on attempts to fire Mueller
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/14/trump-mcgahn-testimony-mueller-1364873

quikkag and Nook like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

They are trump supporters. They voted for him and they were among his most vocal supporters here. So of course they will defend him despite all evidence and facts presented. They have assumed trump's disregard for truth and even right vs wrong... they have to, or be faced with admitting they were so wrong from the start.

quikkag likes this.
  17. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

It’s normal. Just another one among the new norms.

I wonder when other politicians wake up and is tempted by these new norms.

Perhaps someone is going one up. I’m slightly surprised deepfake hasn’t been used yet but am fully expecting it.

#57 Amiga, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Nook likes this.
  18. Amiga

Supporting Member

9d chess is overrated. A stick is a stick.

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

20. Amiga

Supporting Member