1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How the alt-right is radicalizing American youth

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jun 8, 2019.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Youre probably calling me arrogant based on hounding me in another thread about not saying i was wrong about something and i did admit it

You been on my dick about it since like a couple of weeks

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@biff17

Arrogant is coming in threads with nothing substantive to add besides your criticism of another human being

I called sweet lou arrogant cause he claimed i didn't read the article like he would know that

Get off my dick adding to these threads your disdain and nothing else

BruceAndre likes this.
  3. biff17

biff17 Member

I am calling you arrogant because you are arrogant even when given facts you dismiss them out of hand.

Nobody is on your dick, the fact that you think this shows your arrogance.

4. biff17

biff17 Member

I see you just be in your feelings today, I am just gonna let you be.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Where have i done that here

You think im arrogant cause i keep whipping you on debates when truth is im happy to learn what is right though i have may initially been wrong

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The feeling is mutual.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Arguing with you doent have to be like this. I understand things get heated but you initially respond by saying i didn't take the time to read like im lazy

Then you continue on that then you start talking about ISIS when your thread was about the alt right to make look crazy trying to aay im defending ISIS when i haven't defended any hate group

I gave a well reasoned response to the article saying their hypothesis isnt backed up with numbers

Then i have to give ten responses about how im not defending groups of the alt right who have disdain for me as a black man and worse ISIS a group who is our enemy

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Fair enough.

You are right that these groups do not work together, some of them hate each other...but I'd argue that their vision for the country, their goals, are all the same in the end. So in this way they work together, despite their minor differences (which is really more about how they present themselves and the strategy they employ to grow in power)

9. biff17

biff17 Member

The height of arrogance.

I rest my case.

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Stating facts isnt arrogant

Really i don't care about that i do care about the dick riding

No need to jump in an argument to say na na boo boo i don't like you either. Especially in multiple threads. I get it

11. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

I'll just leave these here: :D

upload_2019-6-10_15-46-20.png

upload_2019-6-10_15-46-41.png

White men are starting to "radicalize" (cough-cough) because it's officially legal now to discriminate against them. In fact, they're the only group that it is ok to discriminate against. So, they're starting to talk to each other about these trends. This causes alarm in some circles.

Attached Files:

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I tried to give you a logical breakdown of the fallacies of your argument and made points using very standard debating tactics. You consistently responded by cursing and name-calling. So yes it doesn't have to be this way but when you are making so many ad hominem attacks I don't see why I should put up with that.

I bring up ISIS and what they do on social media as it is very similar to what these alt-rights are now copying. They are using the same tactics. Yet you condemn one but are claiming the other is "censorship" - so it is perfectly reasonable for me to dive into that.

You haven't given a reasonable response. You are simply saying that since you don't see any numbers around recruitment you are going to dismiss it and claim it is not happening. That's not a reasonable response.

13. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

I disagree with this to a large extent. To my mind, the alt-right was just that, an alternative right wing option that did not agree with a lot of the traditional conservative (trad-con) viewpoints.

So, alt-righters would be controversial/politically incorrect about a lot of things: not just racial issues, but also gender issues, cultural issues; the role of government. They would oppose both the welfare state and police state.

Now, did it include a lot of white nationalists? Yes, it came to include a lot of white nationalists.

I don't think it accurately describes the entirety of what is going on with the alt-right; what spurs them to dialogue/action etc.

But, this alt-right = racist equation is a manufactured product of the leftists, who use "racism" to decry anything they don't like.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Did not watch. I would not say white men are discriminated against since they would be discriminated against by white men since they still run this country economically and politically

That be saying people would rather call out white terrorism as opposed to radical Islam or black male violent crime or whatever

biff17 likes this.
  15. biff17

biff17 Member

So how does this random woman have the power to discriminate against anyone?

How does this one tweet make it officially legal?

RocketsLegend likes this.
  16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

My only point is they aren't backing their claim with numbers

Thats a fact. You don't understand facts and opinions

Edit: didn't codemn one as opposed to the other.
    I really haven't condemned either cause im simply arguing you cant claim people are manipulated like that without numbers

Just like saying Trump won because Russia manipulated voters opinions on Hilary Clinton who most made their mind up about25 years ago

#116 pgabriel, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  17. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Can you point to the case law for your bolded conclusion? Thanks.

18. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Well, if you had "watched" the photos :confused: then you would see why some white men are starting to band together out of self-preservation.

A "few" white men are placed in a "few" positions of power in the nation. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that these "few" somehow represent all white men/people. That's also where the erroneous view of "white privilege" comes from.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@Sweet Lou 4 2

Here is what is important to me. Getting to root fundamental true causes of political phenomenon.

The article is interesting and im glad you posted it. That being said i dont think white nationalism is on the rise like people are claiming. I have faith that this country is in constant improvement in things like race relations

Therefore i need numbers

20. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Did you not see the images/memes I posted above?