1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AG Barr: "President Trump was falsely accused"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, May 4, 2019.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]

Cohete Rojo and cml750 like this.
  2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Wait....you just went from "many" to one? You said many would be jailed, but you win the bet if one gets prosecuted? You don't sound too confident. What changed?

3. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Yes I do. My tone wasn’t the best. I try to stay away from this forum, because I don’t like arguing or getting personal with fellow Rockets fans. This was not my intention.

I won’t go into detail this morning but I have more than a few reasons to believe that Trump is untouchable, and he and his movement will succeed. This thing is Global.
    I’ve known that this was coming for years, and I haven’t been wrong yet.

I will just leave it there before I create anymore enemies lol.

If Trump loses I will honor my bet the day after the Election.

Deckard likes this.
  4. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

I confident enough to apply the same wager to you.

5. bobrek

First...define "many"...second... define "jailed"...

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I think Trump is the odds on favorite in 2020, since most sitting Presidents win re-election.

Trump ran on “lock her up” and two years later HRC is still living freely amount us. I think the whole “investigate the investigators” is just a PR stunt and misdirection.

BaselineFade likes this.
  7. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

I made a comment. Someone offered a wager. I countered to increase my odds of winning. He accepted my counter. So the wager is simple. If Trump manages to prosecute at least one person that he deemed to be a part of the “Deep State” or a democratic rival I win. If nothing happens I lose. Pretty simple actually.

8. bobrek

I want to make the bet on your original comment. (and I'm not even a liberal)

9. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

There are no Democrat leaning liberals on this board, or probably anywhere for that matter, anymore. They are leftists.

The term "Liberal" is a modification of the same root word as "Liberty". Leftists are not supporters of liberty, and that is especially true for the current iteration of American Democrat leftists. Only someone who is either supremely ignorant or supremely dishonest about this subject will assert otherwise.

So there is every reason to believe that you are correct when you say that you are not a liberal.

10. bobrek

I'm also not a leftist. As I have said many times, the next Democrat I vote for for federal office will be the first.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/when-cruz-makes-his-move-watch-out.270567/

12. AB

AB Contributing Member

You do have a point. I noticed the phenomenon as well... I never expected a nation like United States will also be susceptible.. I was wrong .. but I do believe that will be short lived.

It is easy to sell hatred but difficult to keep it going.

BaselineFade and MojoMan like this.
  13. cml750

cml750 Member

If Barr is serious about what he said about investigating how all this began, your bet is very safe.

mick fry likes this.
  14. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Constitutional crisis!

[​IMG]

IBTL and mick fry like this.
  15. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

If you want to back out of this bet I will give this out. No hard feelings. I hope you are paying to attention. Not just domestically but globally.

I honestly don’t even want to win like this.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

AG Barr: "President Trump is a very stable genius. He did not have a temper tantrum."

[​IMG]

17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

the walls are closing in you can see trump acting out. It is interesting but I honestly thought he would be better.

Like i knew the guy was a jackass but I thought he might be better at fighting back, flying dirty. Im starting to see his level of business approach and style looks like something of a benny hill or beavis butthead special. Talk about amateur.

Im a little disappoint that it is not more enjoyable seeing trump get squeezed. He is doing the whole 'crazy nancy pelosi' bit while hes snorting away getting more and more orange and irritated. He is miserable and I thought i would enjoy his misery more.

I want this ending to be clean. Because i love p*rn I do still want to see the money shot when they walk him out of white house eviction and his face when they say "it's all over mr trump follow us". It will be epic.

I would like to look at bovado numbers on
    1) resignation
    2) 25th amendment/impeach remove
    4) iran
    5) complete meltdown on tv crazy guy style. Almost saw that last few days
    6) makes it to 2020 somehow
    7) re elected eek

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol

mick fry likes this.
  19. cml750

cml750 Member

The walls are definitely closing in but it is not Trump who is going to get squeezed. I have no idea what the betting odds are on any of your list but option #7 is the safest bet.

20. mick fry

mick fry Member

I guess the walls are closing in :oops:. I thought the Dems were against walls.