1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] John Wick 4: Hagakure

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, May 22, 2019.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

John Wick 4 announced with 2021 release date
    Keanu Reeves to return as Wick in two years.

Get ready for more John Wick in May 21, 2021.

Lionsgate made the official announcement for John Wick 4 via a text message to fans: "You have served. You will be of service. John Wick: Chapter 4 is coming -- May 21, 2021," Variety reported on Monday.

No other details were released by Lionsgate. John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum(already in theaters) had a stellar North American box office opening this weekend $56.8 million.

In the John Wick: Chapter 3 actor Keanu Reeves plays a dog-loving, ex-hitman on the run from assassins after killing a member of the covert international assassin's guild, the High Table.

King1 and Jontro like this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

i hope this one will feature tom cruise as the main villain. halle barry overacted her part in jw3

Obito likes this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I don't give a **** what anyone says
    JW3 was probably one of Halle's best acting jobs in years

Rocket River

Jontro and DaDakota like this.
  4. Jontro

Jontro Member

which was weird. she went all out in a jw movie.

5. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Thread title spoiled me. I thought this might be the end.

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

uhhhh... Super disagree. In "monsters ball" she showed her bewbs. Thats all I need to know from her as far as acting. 2 thumbs up.

Invisible Fan and Jontro like this.
  7. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Just as long as Morpheus and Neo get to tag-team ass kick, then I can wait two years.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Via TEXT MESSAGE, huh?

9. TimDuncanDonaut

Love the Wick series. Wick loves the reload.

[​IMG]

TWS1986, Xerobull and Jontro like this.
  10. Xerobull

John Wick 4 Throws Keanu Reeves Into Traffic with New Characters, Car Crashes & Crazy Fights
    John Wick 4 star Keanu Reeves has revealed several details about the highly anticipated action sequel.
    [​IMG]

John Wick himself, Keanu Reeves, has provided a tremendously promising update on the upcoming fourth movie, with the treasured actor revealing that they are "going for it." The John Wick franchise has become well-renowned for its intense, inventive action sequences, and according to Reeves, John Wick 4 will not only open up the world, it will also ramp up the action to dizzying new heights.

"They're fun. They're intense. We're going for it. There's some really amazing John Wick action and new characters and it's been really fun to be playing the role again and to be telling this story. You know, there's new characters and we're opening up the world. Right now we're just shooting this crazy fight scene in the middle of traffic. So there's car crashes, gun fights."

Keanu Reeves has had to deal with all manner of madness in the pursuit of vengeance as the titular assassin, from killing people while riding a motorcycle to using books and horses as weapons, but it sounds like John Wick 4 is more than ready to bring its own set of challenges. A fight scene in the middle of traffic sounds like the perfect situation for Mr. Wick, and should result in the sort of unique action sequence that the franchise is known for.

Next to nothing is known about the plot of John Wick 4, but the last audiences saw of the put-upon hitman he was being left to fend for himself, having been declared excommunicado following the violent events of 2017's John Wick: Chapter 2. Now with a hefty bounty put upon his head, John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum sees Wick set out to seek help to save himself from ruthless assassins and bounty hunters. The movie ends with Wick being shot by his friend Winston before falling from the roof of The Continental. In the final scene, , with the pair hellbent on taking the fight directly to the High Table.

John Wick 4 will star Laurence Fishburne, Lance Reddick, Rina Sawayama, Shamier Anderson, Bill Skarsgård, Scott Adkins, Hiroyuki Sanada, Clancy Brown, and Ian McShane alongside Keanu Reeves and Donnie Yen, and is scheduled to be released on May 27, 2022 by Lionsgate. This comes to us courtesy of Today.

Plowman likes this.
  11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Laurence fishburn in this mug. Is this connected to the Matrix?

Xerobull likes this.
  12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You know... Fonzi was definitely going for it when he brought out the water skis. :D

Xerobull likes this.
  13. Buck Turgidson

Give me Nobody: Chapter 2, please.

Blake, RunninRaven and Xerobull like this.
  14. Xerobull

15. OkayAyeReloaded

I'll have an auto debit show up on my card that says JOHN WICK: HAGA for presale tickets.

Jontro and Xerobull like this.
  16. Xerobull

17. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Damn May of next year huh?

18. Juxtaposed Jolt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagakure

John Wick beheading all the bad guys with a katana, for like 2 hours straight, is all I want to see.

Xerobull likes this.
  19. Xerobull