1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Warriors sent in video tape to the league complaining about Patrick Beverley's defense

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RocketsFan2017, Apr 17, 2019.

1. RyanB

RyanB Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember a championship team ever bit..g like these a..holes and whining about every little thing that bothers them even if it's legal
    Wow

Richie_Rich likes this.
  2. Normalus

Normalus Member

Durant came into the league not making a single bench-press of 185. Went to a private Christian schools and now he is acting like he is a tough arse from the streets? This guy is trippin'. He never punched a single person in his life. Just a spoiled kid.

snowconeman22 and Jake Tower like this.
  3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He grew up in the hood.

4. Normalus

Normalus Member

Pierce county, King county? None of that. I bet he was at home by 6PM every day either way.

juanm34 likes this.
  5. what

what Member

Shades of the Mr. Unreliable game after an epic loss to the grizzlies. The guy comes out shooting.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. what

what Member

@hakeem94 The Mr. Unreliable game was Mike Conley's worst game as a pro. The grizzlies were at home, up 3-2 and could have taken the series and Mike puts up and absolute dud of a game. None of our big 3 really played great that game, but Mike was the biggest problem.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

if i recall well Reggie Jackson killed you in that game? or it was in game 7?

8. what

what Member

Reggie Jackson came into his own in that series and made himself a household name. Game 7 was more about zbo being suspended for ridiculous reasons so that the nba could push okc to the next round. But none of that happens if the grizzlies take care of business at home.

Hakeemtheking and hakeem94 like this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Household name is taking a step too far. He had a chance to take the step further to be a star.

Got paid. His stats stagnated.

He is someone like a ball handling Parsons in Prime without major injuries.

Oladipo has become better.

#89 daywalker02, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    hakeem94 and BigShasta like this.
  10. what

what Member

I just meant that he got more known from that series, but it didn't last after he got paid, like you said.

daywalker02 likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

More known, sure......I was thinking about all those guys who are just moderately interested in ball, might not be familiar with his game.

Russell WB does not even want to remember him. They got into some kinda beef.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. hooroo

hooroo Member

that's what cuban did to yao. there's a financial hit for every tape sent. cubes spent millions to change the way the nba officiated yao.

D-rock likes this.