1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Jazz are 3 point favorites for Game 3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by samtaylor, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Mr Chuck Norris

2. marky :)

marky :) Member

Came to post this.

Perfect game to go Rockets ML.

3. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Dud you check that scrambling defense?!? Holy, that's locked down D!

Jake Tower and D-rock like this.
  4. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Easy money (Sniper)

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

I remember going ballistic watching this game at home. I almost killed family and friends I was so incensed.

Rockets will still beat Jazz even with NBA rigged games AND home cooking shenanigans.

6. rockets13champs

I’m pretty sure we getting Foster. Better to have him ref now than to have him in the gsw series

7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

God I want Foster and still the rockets to win by 20+ and Harden and Cp3 to taunt him like the worriers taunted the refs in that minny game

pls God make it happen!

8. cebu

cebu Member

Bet on Rockets. Win-win.

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BigMaloe, hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Tarnished Silver will make sure we get Foster, or someone nearly as dirty, in my opinion. Taking 2 at Utah won't be easy, @Easy, and my guess is that most of us figure it'll take beating the refs, Silver, and Utah to get a split, or what I'm dreaming of, a sweep. Beat them all! Beat all three! Get out the broom, guys!

[​IMG]

11. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Preparing ribs for the grill and already drinking. Spent the day in the cold ass pool, and anytime I day drink we win. You're welcome. Go Rox and Stros. Make Utah and Texas fans stream tears.

Astro orange chairs but about to put the red bulbs in the backyard.

[​IMG]

12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

right now we're like 0-7 the past few years w/ foster reffing our playoff games. an easy win w/ that mutt against UTA would just allow silver to conveniently drag him back for the GS series a couple more times w/ less fear of anyone questioning the league's integrity

hakeem94 and Earnie Banks like this.
  13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Rockets play tomorrow. You could Day Smoke! It's 420.

BigMaloe, hakeem94 and LonghornFan like this.
  14. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

So, I was a little apprehensive about the defense the Jazz were running...but this video makes some sense. The Jazz are simply not as disciplined at doing what the Bucks were doing...I think we still beat the Bucks...but it will be much tougher I think. Would love for someone to counter what this dude is saying...

15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Fact: We lose when the team doesnt show up. When everyone shows up, the Rockets are very hard to beat.

Hakeemtheking and hakeem94 like this.
  16. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I've been on vacation. Forgive my mind lol. Embarrassing.

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Good Job, Good Effort, nonetheless, and had you invited me over for ribs around your beautiful pool, I wouldn't have told you, either.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

But it didn't even work for the Bucks. Harden still dropped 42 points in the first game.... and the only reason they won the 2nd game was because we shot like crap, and we also gave away 10 easy points from turnovers in the 2nd quarter, which gave them huge momentum.

As I said, doing that type of defense on Harden is very rarely going to work. The majority of nights we're going to hit our shots. I'm glad these teams are doing this type of defense on Harden, because it gives us more practise of how to deal with it.

19. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I’ll be jamming Barry White tomorrow

Tfor3 likes this.
  20. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I find it so hilarious that people talk about Harden's stepback 3 as if it's a wide open shot. The fact that he creates less than a foot of separation to hop sideways and launch a 3 in less than a second is now seen as a shot you can't give him.

The dude is making incredibly difficult shots. Tucker and Capela are moving excellently off the ball. I love that this team is getting practice against a disciplined defensive team/coach using the one defense that everyone was hoping to use against Harden.

The Bucks and Raptors can have some success running this defense because they have multiple wing defenders with 7 foot wingspans to execute it. The Warriors aren't so fortunate, I doubt Iggy and Klay can pull it off. What they are better at doing is roughing Harden up so that he's playing emotionless rather than joyfully shimmying after made baskets.

On that note, I was adamant that Harden needs to go into the playoffs assuming he will not get FT's. I feel like that's happened here, he only draws reaching fouls when he feels his defender has forgotten he can do that.

vlaurelio likes this.