1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Stephen A Smith disrespects Clutch City and proves he knows nothing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Apr 16, 2019.

1. treyk3

treyk3 Member

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Mad Max would not be able to stop Jordan today because the Foster Bois would foul him out to meet the spread.

3. shtinkee

shtinkee Member

I don't recall claiming Tracy faked an injury. I doubt he had microfracture surgery for fun. However, he quit on the team in the infamous Toronto game just to be petulant, had the aforementioned surgery on his own, intentionally not communicating with the front office, thereby hurting his trade value, tried to be a tough leader with his famous "It's on me" declaration only to shirk that responsibility as soon as things went south, and picked against his own team in a series in which he was injured.

He certainly had some great moments as a Houston Rocket, but I think these episodes sully his legacy here. To my knowledge, he has never expressed any regret for them, and, as I said, he seems as an "analyst" to look for ways to disparage the current Rockets and Harden at every opportunity.

tinman likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The rumor was we were going to get Vince Carter for Tmac .
    Vince turned out to be the more reliable player and more professional.
    And obviously a better dunker

5. tinman

Supporting Member

PURE

Mr.Scary and Roc Paint like this.
  6. pippsux

pippsux Member

Rockets would have beaten the 90s bulls in 7 games.

They had no one on that team that could stop Hakeem. Then, his defence was unreal. Shotblocking, steals, intimidation..

Jordan would have been made to work the whole series. Mad Max would have slowed him down as he has done before. Mad Max did not back down and was not scared.

But we are forgetting the great equalizer..... 3 pt shooting.... Rockets played inside out and had Kenny, Mario, Horry, Cassell, Max raining 3s. Bulls were not a great 3 point shooting team.

In summary, Hakeem owns the paint, the other rockets own the perimeter, while Jordan would have scored, but not as dominate.

#66 pippsux, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  7. tinman

Supporting Member

I wanted Jordan to beat Shaq so bad in 1995.
    Since the Bulls didn't do that, the league is now never mentioning that year ever again.

1995 Hakeem Olajuwon in the playoffs destroyed David Robinson and took down Shaq

and these idiots on TV and stupid lil Xan and Lil Pump looking kids don't respect that??

pippsux likes this.
  8. pippsux

pippsux Member

They want no one to mention our back2back titles and those teams are always disrespected.

tinman likes this.
  9. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Keep changing his mind every god damn single day like the gr8 Max ;)o_O

10. tinman

Supporting Member

That’s what’s amazing that the new generation of rockets fans want desperate attention from espn

It’s like they don’t know crap about their history